Madden 10 Online Franchise (Who Wants In?)

TravTex

Reaction score
My current problem is with the 'My Skill' thing. I score All Madden on rushing, only I'm not THAT good with rushing so it obliterates me when I go to the games. *hah*

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
Man I've been killin the pass rush with the hawks, there is no way to stop kerney...

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
so, after reviewing the instruction book, it looks like we make a league then draft? So really all were picking is an "avatar" for a team, because all players will be spread around, right?
Am I reading it wrong?
And what's with the online franchise code can only be used once??
I think before we start this we need to figure out what the dilly is? Learn from others online that messed up the first time?

-SH

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
Just a few things......

First, Smokey, just to be clear, gnats= giants?

Secondly, to answer your question, yes there CAN be an online draft, where we go through all the rounds and pick our players. However, I'm pretty sure everyone, including me, was planning on playing with the original team rosters. But we can still make trades, etc. Although fantasy draft might be a fun alternative after we get bored of the regular rosters....

Finally, I was wondering if anyone else wants to be in charge of being the commish and getting the league started. I'd definitely do it, and was planning on it (that's why I started this thread to begin with) but there's a possibility I'll be internetless for a bit (in about a month or so). I don't want to be in charge of something if I can't guarantee I'll have access to it at some point.

So I was wondering if someone else would wanna set this up and be in charge. :th2thumbs:

Update:

me- Eagles
Blitzer- Seahawks
ElDoceHombre- Falcons
Smurf- Vikings
TheYugo- Pats
SundayNite- Chargers
JGreen79- Ravens
JKent82- Texans
Smokey- Giants
Trav- Saints

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
I can be the commish nate, im gonna be on this game for a while :) i'll set it up in a few minutes and post the info shortly.

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
ElDoceHombre":394pg9gp said:
I can be the commish nate, im gonna be on this game for a while :) i'll set it up in a few minutes and post the info shortly.

Right on, sounds like you're on top of it.

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
okay its up! the name is "Net Nation" and the password is "gohawks"

lets do this!!!

JKent82

Reaction score
mmk, i cant join for a while, the SI deal i got declined to mention it doesnt show up for two to four weeks :shock: , hmmmm, at least i get to read SI and have 10 extra bucks.... :roll:

Blitzer88

Reaction score
ElDoceHombre":1167q3g9 said:
Man I've been killin the pass rush with the hawks, there is no way to stop kerney...

Well moving the right stick up makes it a little better, but I am still having trouble.....but is anyone else noticing that the Hawks Secondary can't cover anyone worth crap.

Oh and watch out for Devin Moore when you play me.......

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
ya, gnats=giants.
I'm assuming i need live gold?
My friend's girl works for msoft, I'll be getting a free card this week, I'll join at that time.

-SH

TravTex

Reaction score
So far, EA won't let me log in from the website.

I'll try again from the 360 once I get it up and running online again.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I logged in fine to the site and it is pretty cool that you can handle all of your franchises actions from that site.

TravTex

Reaction score
*#&$ing EA. Anyone get the 'No supported platform' error? Says I must be registered and have a valid platform ID, then kicks me right back to my registered EA profile with my registered XBox Live tag. What exactly am I missing, here?

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
TravTex":38o7tn9u said:
*#&$ing EA. Anyone get the 'No supported platform' error? Says I must be registered and have a valid platform ID, then kicks me right back to my registered EA profile with my registered XBox Live tag. What exactly am I missing, here?

Try doing the "forgot my password" from the Franchise link, and then just choose to put in your XBOX live gamertag, instead of your email address. Then they should send you the correct login information, including which email address you're registered with. My login, for example, ISN'T the same email address that my XBOX live account uses.

EDIT: Oh wait, try going into Madden first, and putting in the code that's on the back of the instruction manual. I bet that could be where your problem is occurring.... I think you put in the code through the Madden "Shop" in the main menu, if I remember correctly. If you hadn't done that yet, that could be why it's saying you don't have a valid platform ID.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
OK now I am very frustrated with this game.....I always get torched when opponents are passing against me and I can't pass worth a lick. GEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!

TravTex

Reaction score
I'm in.

So, how do things like Free Agents, Drafts, etc. work? How about scheduling? Does one just start playing games V. computer teams? Why no CPU trades?

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
Any openings in this league? I didn't read the whole thread, obviously.

Smurf

Reaction score
nategreat":3al4f7iq said:
Just a few things......

Update:

me- Eagles
Blitzer- Seahawks
ElDoceHombre- Falcons
Smurf- Vikings
TheYugo- Pats
SundayNite- Chargers
JGreen79- Ravens
JKent82- Texans
Smokey- Giants
Trav- Saints
imnKOgnito":3al4f7iq said:
Any openings in this league? I didn't read the whole thread, obviously.

those are the teams taken.