Seahawks.NET Fantasy League! Update*

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Looks like I am staying up late that night. LOL!!! Thanks for the reply Vetamur.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Vetamur":ur2b7eg8 said:
How about Thursday the 13th, 8pm Seattle time? Thats Friday noon for me.. a bit late for East Coasters.

Is that ok?

Think Im gonna keep just the 3 defensive players.. since there is no flex defense.
That works for me, I get off work at 10 so it'll give me a chance to get home and get organized before we start.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
So it's 8pm Seattle time on Thursday?

Looks like I'll be getting up early... that's 4am here. Just before a lovely 5 hour drive south too... beautiful!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Hoo, that soon? OK, like I said, whatever you need to set it for. It just means a lot of work over the next few days.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Me too Jazz..I tried a mock yesterday winging in and was real unhappy with what I got. But I leave Saturday for a work trip of 7 to 10 days so this week works best.
Thanks everyone!

j.l.williams

Reaction score
Chihawk I will be more than happy to give you my spot on the Yahoo league. PM me and we can set a time to make the swap :)

Vetamur

Reaction score
Ok.. the draft is set. Thursday 9:15pm Seattle time.. Friday 12:15am Eastern time. (ESPN league)

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Crap!! I thought the ESPN was for Thursday...If it's Friday, I guess I will have to set up Auto draft.(I have NEVER done that before--Yikes!)

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Vetamur":3mzqh41x said:
Ok.. the draft is set. Thursday 9:15pm Seattle time.. Friday 12:15am Eastern time. (ESPN league)

Perfect time for me, looking forward to it.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Seahawk..it IS Thursday.. Thursday 9*15pm for Seattle people..but that puts it just past midnight..so technically Friday for east coasters. Just after midnight.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Why did I think it was perfect for me? :lol:

12:15 am Eastern time is 5:15 am in the UK, I must have misread. Oh well, early start that morning before the long drive to the south coast later in the day.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1njm6in3 said:
My team is gonna suck!! LOL!!!
Oh..I got ya. Thanks. Thursday(early friday) is no problem then. Whew!!! :0190l:

Vetamur

Reaction score
Sorry English.. there is no good time especially with the Seahawk Diaspora.. Seattle.. East Coast US, England..Japan.. there is NO time its a reasonable time for everyone...

chihawk

Reaction score
Hey English, I saw the draft for the yahoo league was scheduled for Sunday, Sept 6....has the draft order been set yet?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
English was in out league's draft at midnight EST....He wasn't drafting live. Is he in the other league too?
I got the #2 pick!!! Wasn't too bad I guess.
How does everyone else feel about their teams?

j.l.williams

Reaction score
That was my first live draft. I think I did alright, but time will tell. I think I will have some great depth at running back.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I couldn't be there and had to go 'Auto' on the ESPN draft. At first look, from my thinking, I sure got a sh!tty draft. Upon further review, I guess I did alright. I wouldn't have picked some of the RB's I got, but other than that, it's ok. Except that I have Kurt Warner. I hate getting QB's on my team that are key opponents of the Seahawks, especially because I keep hoping he won't make it thru the season. OTOH, if he does do well, then I'm glad I have him.