Seahawks.NET Fantasy League! Update*

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Seahawksfan425":18yv4nsx said:
Yea, I would love to join a league like that, well only if it is a free league though.

Hey just to give an update I am still interested in joining a .net league but I am in california right now on vacation and I am very limited to the computer so if this live draft is after August 16th(The day I return home to seattle) I would def. join also it would be great if there was more info on this league.

SoDakHawksFan

Reaction score
I'm a newbie here, but there's always room for one more fantasy team to keep track of. Count me as interested.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Oh hell yeah i would be so down for that ! money or free leauge either way im all for it . :179422:

Vetamur

Reaction score
OK..so someone needs to set it up.. is ESPN ok? Its the one Im most familiar with. I will set one up about 12 hours from this post if no one else does (Im leaving soon to start my day.. and not for the first time does the time difference get real inconvenient.).

Smurf

Reaction score
If its ESPN, I am in. I tried using multiple sites a year ago, and i forgot about a few that were on other sites.

So vet, hook me up!

Vetamur

Reaction score
I will take a look at both..Ive only used ESPN.. if someone else wants to set it up (wink wink) that would be cool too, but save me a spot!

Vetamur

Reaction score
Ok..I created the league on ESPN. League number is 321685. Name is .Net League of Hawk Fans. 12 teams.

Forget the term, but there are 3 defensive players..1 DL, 1 LB, 1 DB.. so the Defense/Special Teams is really just Special Teams.

Most other things are pretty standard... the exceptions: .5 pt per reception.. +1 pt for a 50 yard TD pass.. solo tackles are half a point, assists are .2 points.

I havent set the Draft Date yet..I think soon is good so people dont forget or bail... I will be out of contact from the 15th til probably the 23rd or 25th.

Vetamur

Reaction score
OK..so I screwed something up maybe. let me go see..

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Vet, I can't find it on ESPN. :180670:

Vetamur

Reaction score
Ok..it says the League is Private.. and I cant change that . Well..Im sure I can..but I dont see where.

I can send invites.. I will keep trying to change it, in the meantime if you PM your email address I will send an invite.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Shouldnt it have given me a password to give everyone? So frustrating..

Vetamur

Reaction score
Yep...I have to manually invite everyone. So please send me a PM with an email address so I can send the invite!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
OK, I'm in and all set up as Poppa's Boyz. As for a draft, I already have one set for the evening of 8/29, and am out of town this weekend thru the 9th. And the only other thing going on for me is a wedding out of town on the 22nd, back on the afternoon of the 23rd. But, I suppose I can make automatic settings if necessary.

Vetamur

Reaction score
There is still room..just send me a PM with your email. We still have 8 spaces...

Latest posts