Interesting story on Seahawks and Madden 2010

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
  • First off I am glad I have signed up for the forum and look forward to getting to know everyone!! I am down here in San Diego so need all the Seahawk love I can find hahah.

I had an interesting story wanted to share with the board. Last night I was talking with one of the head developers of Madden 2010 about the Seahawks. He was telling me he had been playing with them alot on the new game and they are the sleeper team of the game. He said the offense looked great with Hass, TJ, and Carlson and also said the defense is a beast on the game with the LB core the best of any team.

I know it is just a game and all but lets hope this rolls over to the real season and this is what we have to look forward to!! I can't wait to prove all the haters wrong this year. Bring on the season!!! Lets go Seahawks!!
    Tapwire Mag
    NET Bench Warmer

• Tapwire Mag wrote:First off I am glad I have signed up for the forum and look forward to getting to know everyone!! I am down here in San Diego so need all the Seahawk love I can find hahah.

I had an interesting story wanted to share with the board. Last night I was talking with one of the head developers of Madden 2010 about the Seahawks. He was telling me he had been playing with them alot on the new game and they are the sleeper team of the game. He said the offense looked great with Hass, TJ, and Carlson and also said the defense is a beast on the game with the LB core the best of any team.

I know it is just a game and all but lets hope this rolls over to the real season and this is what we have to look forward to!! I can't wait to prove all the haters wrong this year. Bring on the season!!! Lets go Seahawks!!

Welcome, we're glad to have you on board!
    Mckinja
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Thank you!!
    Tapwire Mag
    NET Bench Warmer

• Looks like TJ ruffled some feathers....
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• Ask that developercat what's up with the green jerseys!

It's important to Dom.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• that was my first thought too....the green jerseys. oh yeah, go hawks!!!!
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

• 3 words that i never want to hear again: Green Jerseys. Twitter.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• JSeahawks wrote:3 words that i never want to hear again: Green Jerseys. Twitter.

Is it just the words 'green' and 'jersey' together or do we have to call them 'those shirts they pull over their shoulderpads' around you now? 8)
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

• Personally I would rather wear my green Pat Kerney jersey I bought last year, than be one of those lamers that still rock the Boulware, Hamlin, and J Brown jersey. Guys it's not that bad. Who knows maybe they might come pout with a throwback style with the current players name and number. I wish you could customize that.
    Season Ticket Holder Sec 303 Row W Seats 12-18
    drummerseahawkboy
    NET Starter

• I'll be reppin my green Trufant jersey!
    ElDoceHombre
    * NET Guy Fieri Lover *

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:44 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information