Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Post subject: Another Which RB Do I Start Thread
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:59 pm 
NET Veteran

12 team PPR league, I need to start 3 of these guys.

Ray Rice vs PIT, Rice has quietly been on fire since week 5 fantasy points wise, hard to sit, but Pit is tough.

Peyton Hillis @ MIA, I know, he's a must start at this point regardless.

Knowshon Moreno @ KC, He's scored at least 20 points in 4 of the past 5 weeks, but it's a divisional game in Arrowhead, I don't know what to make of this matchup.

Fred Jackson @ MIN, Since he took over as the #1 RB in Buf he's been on fire with 3 HUGE games in a row, but playing at Minny and their run D is still pretty damn good. Then again so is Pit's run D who he scored 27 against last week.

Brandon Jacobs vs WAS, He's the starter now, but Bradshaw is still seeing plenty of carries.

Shonn Greene @ NE, He's been seeing more work lately, but, yeah, no I'm not playing him.

BTW, Rice and Moreno are my only RB's I drafted. Hillis, Jackson and Jacobs were WW pickups and Greene was acquired in a trade.

Post subject: Re: Another Which RB Do I Start Thread
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:23 pm 
* The Doc *
* The Doc *

These are the easiest for me, though Jackson is a tough call, Buffalo just gets it done on offense. Chan Gailey really must be all that as far as an offensive guru. Who would have thought?

Hillis
Jackson

Tough calls
-----------

Rice (I was sitting him, until I heard that Tolbert is questionable, so he is back in for one of my leagues).
Moreno (He has done well but just like you I worry about KC wanting revenge for that beat down the Broncos gave them).

Not a fan
---------

Jacobs - he screwed me last year after going off a few years earlier. He reminds me of Lynch when I used to get stuck with him, as well as Magahee. Hated those guys for FF. Never clicked for me

Not familiar
-----------

Greene

BTW, I have Rice, Hillis, Moreno and Jackson. Rice was an autodraft and the rest were WW pickups (helps to have an 8-man league, lot of quality laying around in my two 8-men leagues).

Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)

Post subject: Re: Another Which RB Do I Start Thread
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:18 pm 
* Smackmeister *

I like Rice, Hillis, and Jackson. I have a feeling Denver will be behind early and often, expecting lots of throwing, hopefully to Brandon Lloyd.

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ FANTASY ISLAND ]