Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Post subject: QB debacle.
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:26 am 
* Smackmeister *

I'm not liking the Ravens / Steelers matchup for QB play. I have Roethlisberger and Flacco as my two QB's and I have Fitzpatrick (@ MINN) and Matt Cassel (@home vs Denver).

We start 2 QBs, who ya got?

Right now I have the booger and Cassel. The Baltimore secondary is a weakness, and Mike Wallace is a burner. I think despite a lockdown veteran CB Denver seems to be giving up big time passing yards. Fitzpatrick has been responsible for some shootouts too though, but I don't know how Minnesota is against passers.

Post subject: Re: QB debacle.
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:40 am 
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

I actually would go with Fitz and Cassel. Cassel has someting like 18 TDs vs. 1 INT in the last 7 games.. Fitz has to throw tons every week. If you take one of the other two I would go with Big Ben.. the Ravens D isnt what is was and I figure Flacco is going to throw at least 1 INT to the Pitt defenders.

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ FANTASY ISLAND ]