Hating on Mike

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
He doesnt need to say he is going to come 'crashing back down'. but from a fantasy stand point this makes 100% sense. the statistics are definitely heavily heavily stacked against him.

that said, lets hope he blows the saints up :) prove em wrong mike!

LawHawk

Reaction score
If Williams is in double/triple coverage all day that will only confirm he's as good as Seahawks fans say he is. I agree that he's a bad fantasy play this week.

Throwdown

Reaction score
i certainly am not starting him, i expect our QB to have no time to get him the ball.

for some reason though i started Deion Branch over him...

JerHawk81

Reaction score
Shouldn't this be in the FFL forum? In here - I read "this guy says sit Matt" and think that someone is saying we should start CBJ or Butler/Obo.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
If this was about week 11. You should have started him.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I had Mike on the bench for week 11, he outscored Dez Bryant, but everyone else on my roster was better. Colston was also on the bench, so I should have started him over Bryant. Lloyd still has to play tonight, but I think he will be good for another 20+ point performance.

*edit* forgot about Austin Collie, but I stand by that decision since he scored 5 fewer points than Mike and left in like the first quarter.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
in my yahoo 10 team league(with IDPs, no team defense). I have to decide who to play. I have too many good receivers. lol.
Lost Hakeem Nicks for at least 3 weeks but I still have Lloyd, Santonio Holmes, Reggie Wayne and Mike Wallace in my starting spots(I don't EVER use a RB in my flex). I replaced Nicks with Holmes. I also have Manningham, Knox, Gaffney and Vincent Jackson.
The RB position is iffy for depth. One Stud(Foster) and not much else compared to that. I have Blount, who has replaced Best for quite some time now. I also have Bush waiting in the wings for the hope he gets healthy and hot in the playoffs.
Oh, Tom Brady is my QB.
My D is kicking butt too.(we score 2pts solo, 1pt assist and 5 pts for FF, FR, Int and Sacks plus a standard 6pts if the score a TD.
I have Jerod Mayo, James Anderson, Paul Poslusny, Dhani Jones, Kerry Rhodes, and Quintin Mickell with La Ron Landry on my bench with an injury.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1o8o96b3 said:
in my yahoo 10 team league(with IDPs, no team defense). I have to decide who to play. I have too many good receivers. lol.
Lost Hakeem Nicks for at least 3 weeks but I still have Lloyd, Santonio Holmes, Reggie Wayne and Mike Wallace in my starting spots(I don't EVER use a RB in my flex). I replaced Nicks with Holmes. I also have Manningham, Knox, Gaffney and Vincent Jackson.
The RB position is iffy for depth. One Stud(Foster) and not much else compared to that. I have Blount, who has replaced Best for quite some time now. I also have Bush waiting in the wings for the hope he gets healthy and hot in the playoffs.
Oh, Tom Brady is my QB.
My D is kicking butt too.(we score 2pts solo, 1pt assist and 5 pts for FF, FR, Int and Sacks plus a standard 6pts if the score a TD.
I have Jerod Mayo, James Anderson, Paul Poslusny, Dhani Jones, Kerry Rhodes, and Quintin Mickell with La Ron Landry on my bench with an injury.

Are the other 9 teams played by Al Davis?