Madden 11 Online Franchise (360) - (Week 3)

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
slargent4ever":14ju0g3m said:
Fud, sign up.

I'm down. Pretty sure I'm not going anywhere tonight so it should be cool.

EDIT: haha my bad. Ment to comment on Smurfs post of having the draft today.

slargent4ever

Reaction score
I'm in for today. Can't get a hold of my brother who is signed up for the league though.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
I talked to blitzer on xbox earlier and he is out for tonight. He only has a 3 day window (monday, tuesday, wednesday) to do the draft, and we know that tuesday is an issue for some people and I am unable to do it Monday or Wednesday nights due to work and other commitments.

So, lets plan on doing this thing at 7:30 tonight. If by 7:45 more than half the league is absent we will postpone. Which I really dont want to do. If we wait again we are looking at another 7 day wait.

Currently we have 9 people in our league (it looks like Fud hasn't joined yet) so if 5 people are missing we will postpone.

Fudwamper

Reaction score
Sorry guys just woke up for work tonight. it says the league is locked and private

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
password information is in the first post...If its locked its because we started the live draft already...hopefully you can get in.

Fudwamper

Reaction score
the time would not have worked for me, I am at work now. Oh well have fun guys.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Man...the league is down to 6 owners. I think this will be another franchise that is cut short.

Yakimaniac

Reaction score
Sweet! If everyone else leaves, and it comes down to me n' Smurf, that means I would have a 50/50 chance of winning!!!!!

I keed, I keed.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
Everyone played their game and we have advanced to week 2.

You have 10 days to complete your game.

Yakimaniac

Reaction score
Not sure what happened, but when I tried to get on last Friday, I clicked on "My Franchises" and it told me that I didn't have any franchises...curiouser and curiouser.

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
Whoever has the Chiefs, I'm playing you this week, but unfortunately I got the red ring of death on my XBox and it's getting fixed right now. I should have it back in about a week. Smurf, if you know who that is who has the Chiefs, could you let him know in case he doesn't see this message. As soon as I get my XBox back, we can set up a time to play our game.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
hawksfanohio":1hfvx75l said:
Whoever has the Chiefs, I'm playing you this week, but unfortunately I got the red ring of death on my XBox and it's getting fixed right now. I should have it back in about a week. Smurf, if you know who that is who has the Chiefs, could you let him know in case he doesn't see this message. As soon as I get my XBox back, we can set up a time to play our game.

When did you send it in?

(ps. I will send him a message)...

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
Yakimaniac":dcwmsjpo said:
Not sure what happened, but when I tried to get on last Friday, I clicked on "My Franchises" and it told me that I didn't have any franchises...curiouser and curiouser.

not sure bro...