Madden 11 Online Franchise (360) - (Week 3)

Yakimaniac

Reaction score
Man, I've been playing on All Pro, which is what I normally do, and with Madden 10 I did alright, but this year, I'm sucking playing the computer.

Looks like I will be the suck of the league and have the 1st overall pick in the draft...

lol

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
Yakimaniac":crgnilsx said:
Man, I've been playing on All Pro, which is what I normally do, and with Madden 10 I did alright, but this year, I'm sucking playing the computer.

Looks like I will be the suck of the league and have the 1st overall pick in the draft...

lol

I normally play a custom setting in between All-Pro and All-Madden. On All-Pro i score 50+ Points per game on average and usually only give up like 7. On All-Madden the CPU is just insane...any strong running-back is untackleable. Even if you stuff the run he will break 4 tackles and go 60+ yards.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
I just Realized I will not be able to make the Wednesday draft time.

I forgot I have a Sounders game to go to that night.

So sorry everyone...

Back to the drawing board.

How is Friday for everyone?

Galen96

Reaction score
like I said before, I can do monday, wednesday , and thursday. any time... Every other day of the weak, it must be earlier that 4pm... because I work at 7pm... so take it for what its worth.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
Galen96":1neykbb8 said:
like I said before, I can do monday, wednesday , and thursday. any time... Every other day of the weak, it must be earlier that 4pm... because I work at 7pm... so take it for what its worth.

Ok. Next Saturday, does that work for everyone else? I can do it anytime that day.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Smurf":2956bi31 said:
Galen96":2956bi31 said:

Ok. Next Saturday, does that work for everyone else? I can do it anytime that day.

I am actually moving into my apartment up at Gonzaga that day so I don't think I will be able to do it....

Yakimaniac

Reaction score
Since it appears that time is against all of us, why don't we have everyone just rank the players in their priority and do an auto draft?

For example, if I fell that D'Brikashaw Ferguson is a must have, I would make him my #1 player, and when the auto draft is done, if he's available when I draft, I will get him.

I know I did some ranking of players already...

Just a thought.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
Yakimaniac":3mxp5ndk said:
Since it appears that time is against all of us, why don't we have everyone just rank the players in their priority and do an auto draft?

For example, if I fell that D'Brikashaw Ferguson is a must have, I would make him my #1 player, and when the auto draft is done, if he's available when I draft, I will get him.

I know I did some ranking of players already...

Just a thought.

This is probably what will end up happening. I would like to get a live draft in though.

Everyone list a time within the next 10 days that will work for you.

Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday work for me.

I will be back on Sunday evening (going camping) and will set the date for the draft. It will either be a live, or an auto.

Yakimaniac

Reaction score
Pretty much any time except for after 7 pm on Wednesdays works for me...my other plans during the week are flexible.

slargent4ever

Reaction score
After 6:30 any weekday. Weekend would work whenever if it's next weekend, but I work the following weekend so it would have to be later in the day if it was that far out. I wouldn't mind doing it early next Saturday, just so we aren't in any kind of big rush or anything. I just want to get this started lol.

By the way, I will be challenging Yakimaniac for last place.

ACline

Reaction score
Why don't we do a poll to see what time works good for the majority. Then have a live draft, and if you can't make it just make sure you pre rank your players, and the cpu will auto draft for you. This way those that can and want to make it to a live draft can still do so.

Fudwamper

Reaction score
Hey is there still an open spot for the league?

My gamer tag is my name Fudwamper.

I am bad at games but that is good for you.