$3000 RAISED!!! SEAHAWKS.NET AUCTION FOR HAITI

A collection of NET's best and most memorable threads. Predictions, debates, laughs, and X's & O's. Rating: PG to NC-17
  • AN ANONYMOUS DONOR HAS OFFERED TO MATCH EVERY BID MADE ON THESE ITEMS SO THIS DOUBLES OUR TOTAL DONATION! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THIS DONOR AND THE OTHERS WHO BID!!!
    THANK YOU!
    Seahawks.NET Auction for Haiti
    Bidding has ended, Congrats to the winners of the auction. I will email you with details on how to move forward with your donation, and with info about the items that you've won. Thank you all!

WINNING BIDS:
    Auction Item #1 & #2 Seahawks Training Camp VIP Experience
    Winning Bid #1 = $350
    Winning Bid #2 = $400

Auction Item #3 - 3 seats in section 338 for any 2010 Seahawk home game
    Winning Bid= $225

Auction Item #4 - Autographed Jersey, Hat, or Football
    Winning Bid = $175

Auction Item #5 - Qwest Field VIP Tour & Lunch at FX McRory's

Winning Bid = $300

Auction Item #6 - Autographed Owen Schmitt replica Jersey

Winning Bid = $100

TO BID - Even if you didn't win, I urge you to donate to these charities using the link or text message options below

Full Details

After the 7.0 earthquake decimated several areas of Haiti, the global response has been inspiring, but more effort and help is needed. Two organizations that are providing some of those needs are the American Red Cross and Medical Teams International.

Seahawks.NET, in conjunction with the Seattle Seahawks, would like to collect donations for these organizations by auctioning off the following items and events, however we ask that even if you don’t win the auction, or have enough to bid, please click on the following links and donate whatever you can afford.

Auction item #1 & #2
    We will be auctioning off two Seahawk Training Camp VIP Experiences. The winner of the auction plus one guests will receive VIP treatment while viewing one practice during the 2010 Seahawks Training Camp at VMAC. Experience will include onsite parking, access to VIP Hospitality Tent for watching practice up close and personal, and a meet and greet with two players following the conclusion of practice. Top two bids of this item will win.
    *Special thanks to Mike Flood, Connie Cate, and the entire Seattle Seahawks organization*

Auction item #3
    Winning bid will get 3 tickets to a 2010 season home game of their choice. The tickets are in covered section 338 with a great view of the field. $225 face value.
    *Thanks to .NET community member Vetamur for this donation*

Auction item #4
    Winning bid will get the choice of a Seahawk player-autographed Jersey, Hat, or Football (jersey selection limited to pro-shop availability, do not expect to receive this item until players arrive to training camp 2010). I will supply a replica jersey with the autograph of the player, or the winning bidder can supply their own item and I will get it signed by the player of their choice.

Auction item #5
    Winning bid will receive a private VIP tour of Qwest Field for themselves and up to 3 of their friends along with lunch across the street at FX McRory’s. Winning bidder will work with me to set up a mutually agreeable time for the tour.

Auction item #6
    Winning bid will receive an autographed Owen Schmitt replica home jersey, courtesy of Seattle Team Shop and SoDo Sports (across from Qwest Field). Thanks to Nathan, Jeff, and the rest of the crew at http://www.seattleteams.com

100% of the bids will go to these charity organizations:
    American Red Cross Haiti relief
    Click Here to donate to the Red Cross Haiti fund
    You can also text 'HAITI' to 90999 and a $10 donation will be made to the Red Cross

Medical Teams International

Click Here to donate to Medical Teams International
    You can also text ‘HOPE’ to 25383 and a $10 donation will be made to Medical Teams International

As is the case for our yearly charity auction, the format will consist of a real-time bidding process via email which will update the current highest bid for each item. You will need to monitor this page for the current highest bid, no updates will be sent to your email. Once the bidding ends for the item you’ve bid on, if you are the highest bidder, I will contact you with further instructions.

Please note that at no time will myself or anyone at Seahawks.NET touch the donated money. The winning bidders will donate the agreed bid amount directly to the organizations, and will send me a copy of the donation receipt. I will then contact the organizations to verify the donations and will also send a copy of these items to the donators.

If you have any questions about this auction, the items, the charities, or the format, please feel free to contact me at anytime by emailing me at haiti@seahawks.net . Thank you so much to each of you for giving.

Mark Olsen
    Owner: Seahawks.NET
    Les - "Mark, you're my favorite player"
    Mark - "Mine too!"
    RockHawk
    * NET Landlord *

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:38 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE ARCHIVES ]

Information