ZLDRider

Reaction score
Is it Sunday yet?

I can't STAND the waiting!

Let's play, dammit!

Does that answer your question? ;-)

OrFan

Reaction score
Before I was calm, now I'm getting excited. Tomorrow is it! Now I'm getting fired up.

A

Anonymous

Got a swarm of angry pissed off butterflies in my stomach. I just hope I can get some sleep tonight. Tomorrow is going to be one loooong day waiting for kickoff.

randomation

Reaction score
pmedic920":1pqvytk4 said:
I've been good today, up until I started watching the NFL awards. Now I'm kinda pissed off.
I know I'm biased but this is a joke.

Just an even larger chip on Sherman's and Earl's shoulders I kind of consider the snubs a good thing honestly.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall of the Hawks locker room 2hrs before game time!

dunceface

Reaction score
randomation":2udvhmi0 said:
pmedic920":2udvhmi0 said:
I've been good today, up until I started watching the NFL awards. Now I'm kinda pissed off.

Just an even larger chip on Sherman's and Earl's shoulders I kind of consider the snubs a good thing honestly.

This. Chip.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
therealsm":20uyt35j said:
Excited, nervous, not emotionally prepared for a loss

I know in my heart we got this. but regardless of what happens. Pete and John have put together an absolute powerhouse, even after free agency. To quote a wise man, "We got some dogs," that can step up and know Seahawks ball. If we had to stop time now, and look back at this season, all the clutch plays and come-backs, you have to just say, "wow, what a damn good team!"

Shutting out the Donkey's in about 10 hours will be our announcement to the world that the Hawks are for real boss. :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Very little sleep. I laid down at 02:45 my time, was wide awake by 06:00. I've got the NFLN on the TV. What a roller coaster ride watching this stuff is. One minute I'm pissed off at some stupid comment, the next I'm yelling "hell yea, that what I'm talking about"
I'm ready to get this party started.
GoHawks

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
pmedic920":20fbfss7 said:
Yea it was close. Bummer but the dude had 157 tackles.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":1obf9r07 said:
pmedic920":1obf9r07 said:
Yea it was close. Bummer but the dude had 157 tackles.

Yea I know, I just think our guys could have at least be mentioned a little bit more. Kinda seemed as though we got no respect. Not that it surprises me, been that way for many years.
TODAY.....that changes.
GoHawks.