Great News! Skip Bayless picks denver

ASuperForce

Reaction score
Poor Mebane. I doubt it bothers him too much, but it's funny that his inferior Denver counterpart is getting so much hype while he remains a relative no name. Says a lot about the quality of these respective defensive units.

Axx

Reaction score
Stephan A Smith was probably that guy who said "There's no way the giants hold new england to 21 points"

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":oxy96mwg said:
I love how pot roast is suddelly the flavour of the week. "that defense is great cause they have Pot Roast". Is he going to lock down our receivers along with stopping Lynch and rushing the passer?

Stephen A kept saying they won't be able to run on pot roast.

One man is going to stop our entire run defense apparently.

One man.

Schleprock

Reaction score
Oh thank god!

That dude is the biggest... turd. Ever.

I have no idea how he holds onto his job. His reasoning skills are completely inept. Real happy to hear his consistently UNsound logic favors the opposition. Great news.

plyka

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3ocmct8r said:
The most annoying bit of First Take this week was Stephen A Smith insisting he "hadn't made his pick yet" then constantly arguing why Denver was definitely going to win.

"I haven't made my pick yet... but Denver have Demaryius Thomas, Julius Thomas, Wes Welker, Eric Decker. There's no way Seattle can hold them to 21 points and there's no way Seattle scores over 21 points on this defense because they have Pot Roast."

Every guest who picked Seattle got that response.

What a bell end.

I think the absolute worst was Stephen Smiths personality. He was making a mockery of himself in front of that crowd. It was embarrassing to watch. He attempted to play the rude to be cool routine.

The man has absolutely no knowledge when it comes to football. Even worse he doesn't take the time to prepare and actually study the teams he is reporting on. I guess people find him entertaining, good luck on them because if I at least found him entertaining He wouldn't be a total waste.

Regarding pot roast, mebane is far better than the fatter guy. But he is a great player surrounded by great players. The fattest man in the world, on the other hand, is a good player surrounded by incompetents, so he stands out.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
In the land of mediocre, above average is king.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":mhehgds4 said:
This is the same man that thought Tebow would be a HOF'er, we're good.

I miss a lot of the US coverage over here.....he WHAT??

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":201fa4xk said:
I love how pot roast is suddelly the flavour of the week. "that defense is great cause they have Pot Roast". Is he going to lock down our receivers along with stopping Lynch and rushing the passer?
Ridiculous, I know. That Jacksonville refugee is suddenly the second coming of William Perry, pathetic. The Seahawks have the best defense in the league and will go down in the top five as one of the greatest defenses of all time; Denver doesn’t come close to being in the top 10 this year! What Skip Brainless, Steven A.(Hole) Stiff, Pete Crisco and Colin 'having' a Cowheard and the rest of these Mann-sycophants don't realize is how underrated our offense can be. Russ, Marshawn, Percy, Doug, Golden, Zach, Jermaine, Luke, Mike Robb and Turbo will come out the gates swinging and stun the Denver Broncos and the rest of the non-seahawk watching country. Russ and Marshawn will run that moribund defense ragged and the WRs will be successful on their comeback routes while Russ scrambles against that weak milk toast secondary. We are taking this title.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3mjvtre6 said:
HawkRiderFan":3mjvtre6 said:

Stephen A kept saying they won't be able to run on pot roast.

One man is going to stop our entire run defense apparently.

One man.
Just like one man, Pey Pey, is going to defeat the Hawks. That's been the narrative and the whole foundation of their argument, they think this is tennis or something-not a team sport.

gulliver

Reaction score
The coverage and analysis of Denver has gotten more and more bizarre as the pre-game period drags on.

We'll get their best effort, but remember that this is a team that dropped a home game to a sub-.500 Chargers team near the end of the season, despite the huge altitude and noise advantages. They also had a meltdown on the road against a depleted New England team. Can you remember us having meltdown games where we ended up losing? The Bucs and Texans games comes to mind, but we recovered.

Yet as those ugly Broncos embarrassments fade into the rear-view, the coverage on them since then has become like something out of North Korean state television. To hear some "pros" talk about it, it's going to take the planets aligning to even have a snowball in hell's chance of even competing with these guys.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
gulliver":1e5sj7wy said:
The coverage and analysis of Denver has gotten more and more bizarre as the pre-game period drags on.

We'll get their best effort, but remember that this is a team that dropped a home game to a sub-.500 Chargers team near the end of the season, despite the huge altitude and noise advantages. They also had a meltdown on the road against a depleted New England team. Can you remember us having meltdown games where we ended up losing? The Bucs and Texans games comes to mind, but we recovered.

Yet as those ugly Broncos embarrassments fade into the rear-view, the coverage on them since then has become like something out of North Korean state television. To hear some "pros" talk about it, it's going to take the planets aligning to even have a snowball in hell's chance of even competing with these guys.
Perfect comparison.

Latest posts