SeaChickens...

drdiags

Reaction score
Found this one on a Bears forum, probably the one with KingdomeKarleesimo. They hated us big time for awhile. I never can crop these things correctly.

Attachments

• Found this on a Bears fan board Oh, those mean Bea.jpg
    Found this on a Bears fan board Oh, those mean Bea.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 3,607

scutterhawk

Reaction score
StorytellerMatt":7qv1cz99 said:
My brother is a Donkey fan, and he says Seadogs a lot.
I'd rather admit to having a Sister in a whore house, than to admit I had a Brother who was a Donkeys fan.

KDshouldBeOurMJ

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":8xffdmwh said:
Kind of convenient that we don't really have a quality pejorative nickname. "Seachickens" and "Seahags" are just dumb, "Shehawks" is piggish and "Seacawks/Seacocks" is the silliest of all. They all just seem forced and lame. None of them roll of the tongue like Whiners or Bungles or Lambs.
:2:
I believe it was "shehawks" that the 49ers 2nd or 3rd string rb said on twitter that Kj Wright responded to with an insult and saying he would show the boys his tweet.
I hope they and the media keep giving our guys bulletin board material. Who knows if baldwin recieves for over 100 and has over 210 all purpose yards if he didnt get that "seahawks have pedestrian recievers" up on the bulletin board.
I hope the chips on their shoulders keep getting bigger! As well as Doug's boulder! :th2thumbs:
I am so tired of fans everywhere and especially :49ersmall: 's fans constantly saying our LOB is only good cause they use PED's(adderol), Its like dude, most the guys that got in trouble dont start or are gone(shermans was contaminated), and the ones that did get in trouble obviously have pissed clean since. AND adderol is not even performance enhancing really. Ive taken adderol to cram on college papera, it does not enhance your play on the field. They used to to be able to stay focused on tape studying, its like come on, they were able to prepare a little more for one game. get over it!
Belichick and the patriots stole tape and had a huge unfair advantage on that year they went 16-0, really 18-1 but who knows, they probably were using stolen tape to decipher signs and plays as they happened for years. They might not have the superbowls they do if they werent cheating, Giving Bill and Tom;an already unstoppable duo in those times is ridiculous, no wonder they arent winning superbowls anymore.
What I am saying is all is forgotten since they lost the superbowl but we still get shit, and sherman especially, the handler of his test opened his sample, who knows why but the negative reading was discounted andhe passed the next one, so suck it you bitter 49er fans :49ersmall:

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
My buddy that is a San Diego fan and by default, was kinda pulling for the whiners though he admits Kaepernick is a douche bagel, so he's still cool. First time I heard this, but he good naturedly said...

"...Pacific Pigeons by 10!"

I lol'ed.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
dbmack":1njprzib said:
hawks4thewin":1njprzib said:
dbmack":1njprzib said:
Seahags is the worst. That is what my grandson calls them.

If my grandson said that to me he would Soon feel the Wrath of grandpa
He hasn't done it to our faces. He wouldn't dare. I used to see it on his FB page until I blocked him.

Blocking your grandson on Facebook? That's bad-ass, man. I blocked my granddaughter last year for being an obnoxious Facebook twit. Teenagers ...

Seahawk772002

Reaction score
A lot of pejoratives; some are funny some are not

The 5 time Super Bowl Champion Steelers I do not like but do respect

Stealers is not funny but is true

Not if but when Paul Allen hosts the Lombardi trophy, stealers will still be true, but now all 12's will be able to laugh

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Doesn't Radish constantly refer to a rival as the Ninnies?

My current favorite is Seadderal weedhawks. Not only is it a sign the slanderer is up with current events, it is an admission he fears his team is about to get there ass kicked and he thinks pharmacology is a good explanation why.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Largent80":teo7a7ks said:
Here are some Se Chi-Cans.

DP1UPpu

Is that like...3 in 1..seachix??? LOL

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: