This MUST have felt good for our guys.

Nearpost

Reaction score
All those people turned out just to see the team drive by. Video had no crowd noise, and that somehow made it more poignant than ever. Blurry eyed here.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Wow awesome! So wish I still lived at home and was there. So cool how a team can bring a community together.

Maybe Pete will show the team this vid before the game, at half time and during the two minute warning. No way we lose!!

Go Hawks!!

seadoc

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2dy16037 said:
I had an amazing time at the sendoff...told my boss today whatever day the parade is, I need that day off...no way I'm missing that

If history/other teams are any indication, Tuesday might be a good day to have off.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
seadoc":1xlij7z6 said:
-The Glove-":1xlij7z6 said:
I had an amazing time at the sendoff...told my boss today whatever day the parade is, I need that day off...no way I'm missing that

If history/other teams are any indication, Tuesday might be a good day to have off.
I have all of next week off. Filed for my vacation back in November because I planned on going to a Super Bowl champions parade Feb 4th in downtown Seattle! You think this was awesome just wait until they bring home the Lombardi Monday and the parade on Tuesday. The Pacific Northwest is going to go ape$#!+ when that happens! :)

I have a feeling my 12 year old nephew is going to see his dad and uncle crying like a couple of sissy Mary's when Seattle hoists the Super Bowl 48 Lombardi trophy!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
seadoc":1u9d3btb said:
-The Glove-":1u9d3btb said:

Nice! I'll just make it a 4 day weekend then

Seahawks8880

Reaction score
Gave me chills! No nation represent better than Seahawks nation. Representation at its best! Go Hawks!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
WOW! What a difference from the 2006 "Send-Off Party"! That year, we met at the stadium and the team came out on the North steps to say a few words and wave good-bye. This year, it was a far more spontaneous response! This video was awesome! I've got to think that the players inside those buses had the hair standing up on the back of their necks! I've got to think that each one made a vow not to return as "losers".

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3h6lf5b4 said:
I feel guilty and ashamed for not having gone for that.

Don't worry, there will be a bigger parade next week that you can attend.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Wow, that was amazing. This city deserves a championship SO BAD.

I wasn't able to attend this, as I'm currently working every day possible to get my hours in before I head off to NY/NJ for the game on Friday. So proud seeing everyone who made it.

A championship parade would/will be epic. Changed my flight back from Tues to Mon crazy early just so I can be in town for it.

Come on, Hawks! We are so close!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!

mort

Reaction score
:handshake: my fellow 12s very classy. just get the eff out of the road :) lol

falcongoggles

Reaction score
And this is why I said this city deserves a Super Bowl at the beginning of this season. Seattle fans are amazing, people on this board are amazing.