the ditch

Reaction score
Eldorado":1g600kfe said:
Polaris":1g600kfe said:
Eldorado":1g600kfe said:
davidonmi":1g600kfe said:
Wow, way to keep it classy guys
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread ... ost4043033

there is nothing worse than fans talking like they're better than other fans because their team has won more SB's.

Also, that guy is getting lambasted by the steady posters in that thread. Pretty shitty thing to post, really.

Then why didn't the mods delete it (and discipline the poster)? I know the mods were take a very dim view about things like there here.

Mods there take a very strict hands off approach. Basically you have to threaten somebodies family to get kicked off there. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad.

mmmm interesting.

Papa-pwn

Reaction score
Polaris":1asabhzw said:
Eldorado":1asabhzw said:
davidonmi":1asabhzw said:

there is nothing worse than fans talking like they're better than other fans because their team has won more SB's.

Also, that guy is getting lambasted by the steady posters in that thread. Pretty shitty thing to post, really.

Then why didn't the mods delete it (and discipline the poster)? I know the mods take a very dim view about things like there here.

It is very, very difficult to be banned on the OM

Eldorado

Reaction score
the ditch":17r064dv said:
Eldorado":17r064dv said:
Polaris":17r064dv said:
Eldorado":17r064dv said:

Then why didn't the mods delete it (and discipline the poster)? I know the mods were take a very dim view about things like there here.

Mods there take a very strict hands off approach. Basically you have to threaten somebodies family to get kicked off there. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad.

mmmm interesting.

lol. You gonna come trolling? You wouldn't be the first. Please, at least use spell correct and proper punctuation. Also, open with some family smack. Let's em know your serious.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Eldorado":2lns137d said:
davidonmi":2lns137d said:
our fans may be a little sensitive and sometimes overconfident however we aren't assholes like them (for the most part)

Oh, well that's a relief.

hawker84":2lns137d said:
You haven't played anybody Sh*t stain, anybody outside of Denver can see this. Who's the bad boys in the AFC besides the Broncos? KC? NE? SD? Those teams wouldn't even crack the top five in the NFC. The AFC is the Weak little brother of the NFC, let's see how your vaunted defensive line does come sunday... Got bad news for you, Denver is not even remotely on the same level as SF, CAR, STL, AZ, NO when it comes to defense especially in the front 7, and guess what, our D is better than all of them. But hey don't take my word for it, you'll see come Sunday... Flippin cocky Denver fans , Gotta love em... Your Defense strikes fear in NO ONE.....

you cakewalked through the regular season and you cakewalked through the playoffs. Ya but we beat KC and NE? Please, KC's an up and comer, and NE is a shell of its former self, and don't even get me started on San Diego. You'll be facing the most stacked roster in football come Sunday.

I'm sure you're in the same boat as the rest of these a**clowns that believe this...

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthr ... -KC-Chiefs

Now we're the Chiefs? Priceless

oops.
You got me, at least he didn't tell u to jump off a bridge though

davidonmi

Reaction score
Btw that thread is laughable where they're comparing us to the chiefs, good god that'l like comparing your offense to a team like San Diego, kc is a top ten defense, not even close to seattle

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Papa-pwn":1zi2fbl1 said:
Polaris":1zi2fbl1 said:
Eldorado":1zi2fbl1 said:
davidonmi":1zi2fbl1 said:

Then why didn't the mods delete it (and discipline the poster)? I know the mods take a very dim view about things like there here.

It is very, very difficult to be banned on the OM

No it isnt, I posted a thread titled "For you viewing pleasure"

All I did was post 5 videos, lynch e60, every seahawks touchdown, legion of boom vid, russel wilson highlights and Percy Harvin. I guess they didnt want to have to watch the videos and eat any of their words.

Vetamur

Reaction score
OrangeRange really is godawful.. they seem to justify their beyond the pale rants by doing what they claim Seahawk fans do. Maybe they do on reddit or something.. never been there.. but even the people predicting blowouts here (and those seem to be fairly few) arent outright rude about it.

and the logic is so blind..I read again and again how the Seahawks havent seen an offense like theirs all year, and we really havent "played anyone".. but they claim somehow that our defense isnt special, and seem to not understand its a #1 defense. One person compared the records Peyton Manning set vs. team defense records the Seahawks set. We all have our own homeristic tendencies but its just bizarre there. You would think they were 16-0 in the regular season instead of having the exact same record as us.

andyh64000

Reaction score
Here is a good one from OM:

"I'll give them safeties and DE's. Linebackers too close to call. I'll take our DT's, CB's, OL, WR, TE, QB, and RB's. I think I would go with Moreno over Lynch all day (Ball vs. Turbin is a joke). Moreno and Lynch are similar running the ball while Moreno blows him away at everything else."

MHSalute

Reaction score
Hi Hawk fans!

Just stopping by to congratulate you on one great season, you have a team that is definitely fun to watch and root for...just not this week :) Here is to a game that is injury free, where the correct calls are made by the refs, and the outcome is decided on the field. I think we are going to witness two great team and it will come down to who executes best. So from a Broncos fan, here is to hoping no matter what the outcome, the sportsmanship and class of both organizations shines tomorrow.

PS I love seeing two AFC west teams, at least historically, playing each other...the best is in the west!!

WHODAT44

Reaction score
Congratulations SeaHawk Nation. No doubt best team in the NFL won. Has to be the most dominant defensive effort I've seen in the Super Bowl. Your fan base was rewarded, and rightfully so. Good to see the best team rewarded in the final game. Have a great off season and here's to next season.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Screw all those idiots who thought these Denver chumps were gonna smoke us tonight! To to sane Denver fans, I say you've hard your time. It's ours now.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Decided to peek at a few threads over there and wow, it must have been like Hiroshima on that board after the first half. Just reading the first couple of pages in this thread I actually started to feel bad for them.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=114038

I think the best SEA can hope for is to hold us to something less than the number of points we typically put on the board.

On the other side of the ball, our defense will make mincemeat of their offense.
I wouldn't be surprise to see at least one score off a turnover created by our D.

Plenty of them posting that such things were crazy but I'd put this guy on suicide watch because he probably thinks his world's been turned upside down.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Good lord Orangemane is one of the saddest forums I've ever read. They are in complete disarray.