Playoff Picture

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Looks like Miami is shitting the bed vs New York. Baltimore is back in their game vs Bengals. Carolina looking like they on the way to have the 2 seed in the NFC wrapped up.

GCrow

Reaction score
Things are looking up for Chargers fans.

For some reason really would like to see Phillip Rivers make the playoffs.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Chargers are my #2 team so I'm rooting for them. The Ginger kept giving the Ravens life but Cincy's D refuses to let their team lose. Bungals should've already won. Assuming it stays this way, the Chargers need to actually win.......

HawkWow

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2yml3oo2 said:
. Carolina looking like they on the way to have the 2 seed in the NFC wrapped up.

Atlanta, twice in a week, came to play. Like the SF game, they'd have this thing won if Matt Ryan wasn't doing a tribute to Matt Schaub all week. Not that his O-line has offered much resembling support.

I must say, even as a hardcore Dawg fan, I sorely underestimated Desmond Trufant. Happy for him.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Flaccid just threw a pick 6 to seal the deal for Ciny. Now if the Phins lose, and they're down 20-7, it's all right there for San Diego.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Chargers win and they are in...if not the Rapist gets to play in the post season...

SeatownJay

Reaction score
The Chiefs are sitting a bunch of starters, including four of their Pro Bowlers. The Chargers better win that game.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Cyrus12":73s669g0 said:
Chargers win and they are in...if not the Rapist gets to play in the post season...
Pissburgh gettin' in would just make me :pukeface: C'mon Chargers, no fail especially with KC sitting so many people.

drdiags

Reaction score
Cyrus12":282f6csh said:
SeatownJay":282f6csh said:
Cyrus12":282f6csh said:
Atlasnta just blew it bigtime! How did we lose to these scrubs????
Umm, we beat Atlanta this year.

talking about the post season last year....

Julio Jones missing is a big deal. Plus they are playing up to 7 rookies on defense. Things can change from year to year.

HawkWow

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1dsobnah said:
Cyrus12":1dsobnah said:
Pissburgh gettin' in would just make me :pukeface: C'mon Chargers, no fail especially with KC sitting so many people.

I either want the Steelers in the SB or out of the playoffs. No in between for me. ; )

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Watching the Green Bay @ Chicago game, if the Bears win I feel sorry for whatever wild card team has to go play there next week. Soldier Field is basically frozen dirt at this point.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Charges losing vs the 2nd string Chiefs at home!!! Looking like more and more we have to see the sex offender and that goof Tomlin trying to make sideline tackles in the post season..

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3alqkmbx said:
Charges losing vs the 2nd string Chiefs at home!!! Looking like more and more we have to see the sex offender and that goof Tomlin trying to make sideline tackles in the post season..
God that sucks, that means at least one more week of listening to all the Steeler fans around here.

Latest posts