Gee, where is this 49er BLOW OUT? Look worse than the Hawks!

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3e8ltjq7 said:
lvnginhwktwn":3e8ltjq7 said:
RichNhansom":3e8ltjq7 said:
Marvin49":3e8ltjq7 said:
Did someone here really just say that the Falcons were better? Really? The Falcons were close after an onside kick that had no right being recovered. Even if that weren't the case, sh*t happens. Were the Texans better than the Seahawks? Were the Rams better than the Seahawks? Were the Bucs better than the Seahawks? Sometimes clearly better teams stumble and don't dominate teams that are clearly inferior. Making it out like this was anything more than that just makes you look foolish.

I don't know Marvin, that putrid PI call against Atlanta that kept a scoring drive alive pretty much argues with you. You guys got lucky and assistance to beat a 4-10 team at home. Don't sugar coat it. It is what it is and I don't remember seeing any drive extending calls that helped Atlanta.

How about the bullshit call that got them a chance to make that onside kick even closer to our endzone? Why is it when you guys get a break like Sherman intercepting Schaub its skill but if anyone else does. especially the 9ers its luck?
Wait a minute. I thought YOU whiner fans were ABOVE bitching about bad calls, that's what you were saying in another thread. Or is it different when a bad call effects YOUR team?

I never said we dont complain about bad calls, everyone gets them. I still say the Ahmad Brooks hit on brees was bullshit.

And just for the record when I refer to your fans, I call you either Hawk fans or Seahawk fans, how about you do the same I am a 49er fan not a whiner fan.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1aw35tod said:
Sports Hernia":1aw35tod said:
RichNhansom":1aw35tod said:
Marvin49":1aw35tod said:
Did someone here really just say that the Falcons were better? Really? The Falcons were close after an onside kick that had no right being recovered. Even if that weren't the case, sh*t happens. Were the Texans better than the Seahawks? Were the Rams better than the Seahawks? Were the Bucs better than the Seahawks? Sometimes clearly better teams stumble and don't dominate teams that are clearly inferior. Making it out like this was anything more than that just makes you look foolish.

I don't know Marvin, that putrid PI call against Atlanta that kept a scoring drive alive pretty much argues with you. You guys got lucky and assistance to beat a 4-10 team at home. Don't sugar coat it. It is what it is and I don't remember seeing any drive extending calls that helped Atlanta.

How about the bullshit call that got them a chance to make that onside kick even closer to our endzone? Why is it when you guys get a break like Sherman intercepting Schaub its skill but if anyone else does. especially the 9ers its luck?
Wait a minute. I thought YOU whiner fans were ABOVE bitching about bad calls, that's what you were saying in another thread. Or is it different when a bad call effects YOUR team?

I never said we dont complain about bad calls, everyone gets them. I still say the Ahmad Brooks hit on brees was bullshit.

And just for the record when I refer to your fans, I call you either Hawk fans or Seahawk fans, how about you do the same I am a 49er fan not a whiner fan.
Would you settle for "clever niner troll"?
So let me get this straight, you get on Seattle fans for complaining about game changing calls but then turn around and complain when it happens to your team. That's called being a hypocrite, anyway you slice it.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Stop trying to make mountains out of mole hills, there are times for every team that bad calls happen, you guys complain just as loud as anyone else. When you lose its bad calls, the ref's, we beat ourselves. Don't talk to me about hypocrites.

When you win it's all skill, no luck involved at all but when anyone else wins its "you guys got a break", "luckiest team in the league",. Sherman talked shit before our last game saying it would be a "glorified practice", right after the loss he was complaining about the refs.

If you still think I am just a 49er troll then you're truly clueless and a waste of my time.

Jville

Reaction score
Well, this thread isn't aware of the spirit of this day.