go falcons

chris98251

Reaction score
-The Glove-":19en7rj5 said:
Where did all these new guys come from?

Welcome to the top of the heap, everyone is going to come in to take shots and try to knock us off. Get used to it, everyone screamed about respect and recognition, well we have it and this is the effect of getting it.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
chris98251":15xvlx0j said:
-The Glove-":15xvlx0j said:

Welcome to the top of the heap, everyone is going to come in to take shots and try to knock us off. Get used to it, everyone screamed about respect and recognition, well we have it and this is the effect of getting it.

Trolls don't have nothing to do with respect or recognition. You got guys signing up right after a win or Seahawks loss. "CardsbeatHawks"? Cmon now. He's not here to talk football

chris98251

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1foytswm said:
chris98251":1foytswm said:
-The Glove-":1foytswm said:

Trolls don't have nothing to do with respect or recognition. You got guys signing up right after a win or Seahawks loss. "CardsbeatHawks"? Cmon now. He's not here to talk football

Probably not, but if I looked at your handle I would think the same.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
chris98251":3mbc8lak said:
-The Glove-":3mbc8lak said:
chris98251":3mbc8lak said:
-The Glove-":3mbc8lak said:

Probably not, but if I looked at your handle I would think the same.

And why is that?

BlueThunder

Reaction score
49ers":3brhsgar said:
Reading this thread made me giggle like a little girl.

Your team is in the drivers seat, but if you didn't know that coming into these forums, you'd think your season was just flushed down the toilet.

Wake up birdies!

My God I'm agreeing with a Niners fan. He's SO right! A lot of you are so pathetic...

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Abach":2nea0viy said:
Uncle Si":2nea0viy said:
Abach":2nea0viy said:
I can't believe that just happened. Playoffs are going to be tough and gritty in the NFC... Eagles, 49ers, and Panthers all catching fire as we lose at home to the cards. son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cardinals are better than all three of those teams

Chilllllll

Cardinals are NOT better than the Eagles or the Panthers

I think they are at the moment. Panthers offense isnt any better than ours. Eagles got housed by a 4 win vikings team.

So yeah... Chill. Or worry. Up to you

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
49ers":3mjtbd12 said:
Reading this thread made me giggle like a little girl.

Your team is in the drivers seat, but if you didn't know that coming into these forums, you'd think your season was just flushed down the toilet.

Wake up birdies!

It's sad when a Niners troll makes sense.

Guys we're 12-3. We'll win Sunday. All will be well.

I was really just rooting for the Falcons last night to give us a shot of the Niners collapsing out of the playoffs entirely. Guess we'll just have to be the ones to knock them out if Philly doesn't do that first. :th2thumbs:

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I don't see people panicking I see people wanting to laugh at 9er fans. If you have followed along the comments from 9ers since 2011 are things like 9ers own the Seahawks, Seahawks will be lucky to go 500 this year, we are still the top dog and classiest team in the league, Carrol just followed the Map that Harbaugh showed him they are mimicking us on and on and since reality has struck it has been a constant barrage of Seahawks are just lucky and they cheat on every snap, without the steroids and holding they wouldn't be crap, their luck will stop eventually and again on and on.

In the webzone they have two separate threads complaining about the officiating of that game. In alot of the post's they make comments like stop talking about officiating we don't want to be like the Seahawks fans, granted I don't remember a single thread created all season dedicated to complaining about officiating. They seem to truly believe they are entitled to bogus game changing and drive extending PI calls or that their receivers can suplex DB's with no calls but the truth is the officiating favored them in that game and was a contributor to the W. If that pick 6 to seal the game was Atlanta getting it I would put money on a PI call to bring it back.

90% of that fan base is so incredibly self entitled I doubt any of them were even around for the super bowl days. I am pretty sure the new fans have ran off the classy fans of yesteryear.

There is no panic in my mind just enjoying when the trolls stay away and when they melt down in the webzone. We still control our destiny and that is all you can ask for. Unlike the 9ers we aren't hoping and praying for another team to do our work. We have played critical ball when needed and that is all you can ask for.

If you want to see fear and panic go read the webzone. They know over there the only chance they have is if they get the higher seed than us. They don't want to come back to the clink.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
RichNhansom":3k4k08ek said:
I don't see people panicking I see people wanting to laugh at 9er fans. If you have followed along the comments from 9ers since 2011 are things like 9ers own the Seahawks, Seahawks will be lucky to go 500 this year, we are still the top dog and classiest team in the league, Carrol just followed the Map that Harbaugh showed him they are mimicking us on and on and since reality has struck it has been a constant barrage of Seahawks are just lucky and they cheat on every snap, without the steroids and holding they wouldn't be crap, their luck will stop eventually and again on and on.

In the webzone they have two separate threads complaining about the officiating of that game. In alot of the post's they make comments like stop talking about officiating we don't want to be like the Seahawks fans, granted I don't remember a single thread created all season dedicated to complaining about officiating. They seem to truly believe they are entitled to bogus game changing and drive extending PI calls or that their receivers can suplex DB's with no calls but the truth is the officiating favored them in that game and was a contributor to the W. If that pick 6 to seal the game was Atlanta getting it I would put money on a PI call to bring it back.

90% of that fan base is so incredibly self entitled I doubt any of them were even around for the super bowl days. I am pretty sure the new fans have ran off the classy fans of yesteryear.

There is no panic in my mind just enjoying when the trolls stay away and when they melt down in the webzone. We still control our destiny and that is all you can ask for. Unlike the 9ers we aren't hoping and praying for another team to do our work. We have played critical ball when needed and that is all you can ask for.

If you want to see fear and panic go read the webzone. They know over there the only chance they have is if they get the higher seed than us. They don't want to come back to the clink.

No offense but I think your post is unrealistic. But Merry Christmas anyway