Shop at Amazon.com and support Seahawks.NET

Happy

Reaction score
Bought madden 25 anniversary edition, showed up today. Opened the box and pulled the sunday ticket coupon out, login on the coupon worked right out of the box, no web forms to fill out or anything.

Now I'll unload the game disc on craigslist and enjoy my super cheap Sunday Ticket subscription, secure in the knowledge that the boss man got his cut of the action. Life is good.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I did it too today. Or was it yesterday...Glad to help the Net.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Hey, quick question. I am going to be buying some stuff from amazon.fr, of all places, and I'm wondering if there's a way to make those purchases "count" for .net? (I'm also going to be using regular ole Amazon for some domestic stuff too, but even I can figure out how to click a link.)

OP
OP
RockHawk

RockHawk

Reaction score
Thanks for asking, but no, there isn't a way to get credit for international amazon purchases. But we really appreciate the domestic ones!

sutz

Reaction score
Just did a Fanatics buy. Hope you guys get the credit. I went through the link at the top of the page.

Largent80

Reaction score
Happy":1cuy2av7 said:
Bought madden 25 anniversary edition, showed up today. Opened the box and pulled the sunday ticket coupon out, login on the coupon worked right out of the box, no web forms to fill out or anything.

Now I'll unload the game disc on craigslist and enjoy my super cheap Sunday Ticket subscription, secure in the knowledge that the boss man got his cut of the action. Life is good.

Well, only 4 games left and Sundays game is almost national, and the playoffs will be national as well, so how much did you pay for 3 games?

Happy

Reaction score
Largent80":dbo8wyx6 said:
Happy":dbo8wyx6 said:

Well, only 4 games left and Sundays game is almost national, and the playoffs will be national as well, so how much did you pay for 3 games?

You do realize you're quoting a post from September 6 right?

hawksmode

Reaction score
I buy A LOT from Amazon...just made my first purchase through the link...will do so for now on :)

SEAHAWKS!

hedgehawk

Reaction score
I hope that fanatics link works because I've used it a lot in the past 2 weeks.