Marcus Trufant worked out for Seahawks today

OP
OP
MontanaHawk05

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":33qgwylz said:
They need to bring in a guy who can pee for everyone

In Washington state? Not a lot of options.

/rimshot

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Maybe Tru is all pumped up on juice and can resurrect his career long enough to get us a superb owl before being suspended?

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":16i4rhvp said:
Maybe Tru is all pumped up on juice and can resurrect his career long enough to get us a superb owl before being suspended?
I question his selfishness. I don't think he'd want it enough.

Tical21

Reaction score
Ah, I was wondering earlier today if we were going to hear this name. I don't see why not. I didn't think he was that bad last year. A healthy Marcus Trufant can play dime in this league, maybe be a marginal nickel. I'd rather see him out there than quite a few guys.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Tical21":msedat7p said:
Ah, I was wondering earlier today if we were going to hear this name. I don't see why not. I didn't think he was that bad last year. A healthy Marcus Trufant can play dime in this league, maybe be a marginal nickel. I'd rather see him out there than quite a few guys.
He is horrible dude. He couldn't make the jags where he knew the system and they had no talent.

Don't be a mariner fan

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Ultimately, we're talking about a depth corner. A guy who takes Lane's previous spot on the chart i.e. is only expected to play DB in an emergency. In that situation, familiarity with the scheme may be more important than raw ability. This is why Trufant, Winfield and Shead might more sense for Seattle than they do for other teams.

OrFan

Reaction score
Will he be able to get any traction on his Hoveround scooter? I'm not sure he could turn and accelerate on field turf.

Latest posts