Tottenham's new stadium to be multi-purpose.

DHawk

Reaction score
Ugh. I hope this never happens. I understand a couple games and all but a team being put there, no way.

Domseahawks

Reaction score
As a massive Tottenham fan i believe this wouldn't go over well and would not be able to happen, as well as the amount of work the groundsmen would have to put in, week in week out, for both sports would be insane, at least at wembley it can be prepared with more time between events.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":28vikr8s said:
theENGLISHseahawk":28vikr8s said:
Daily Mail.

Otherwise known as the daily fail.
So are you saying it's completely made up and has absolutely no basis in reality?

Yep.

Any NFL game taking place in London, they'll play at Wembley. 100% guaranteed.

It cost an absolute fortune to build and they're still paying off the builders. Any event they can host at Wembley they snatch their hands off. The concept that Tottenham would take any games off Wembley is fanciful.

The Mail is doing what it always does... drawing attention to itself. A completely laughable rag that doesn't deserve anyone's attention.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Okay, so the Daily Mail is the UK's version of the National Enquirer. Didn't know that. I'll learn to check the sources more carefully next time.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2cjlz9qe said:
Okay, so the Daily Mail is the UK's version of the National Enquirer. Didn't know that. I'll learn to check the sources more carefully next time.

The Mail exists for two reasons. The actual newspaper is basically a load of scaremongering, xenophobic crap. It'll run stories like, "Polish immigrants will take your job and shag your wife - EXCLUSIVE". The online website is full of trashy stories designed to draw in people like my wife. She sits on it all night reading about gossip on the Kardashian's or whatever. Who is shagging who in the celeb world. Who called Kanye a tosser. Etc etc. Most of it is absolute BS. The online sports coverage is similar. This story will have been put on there so the mail readers (in particular Tottenham fans) can complain that "Yanks" will ruin their new stadium.

But then all the British newspapers have an agenda of some kind. The Mail is just one of the extreme ones.

Domseahawks

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3jycdlpw said:
SeatownJay":3jycdlpw said:
theENGLISHseahawk":3jycdlpw said:
Daily Mail.

Otherwise known as the daily fail.
So are you saying it's completely made up and has absolutely no basis in reality?

Yep.

Any NFL game taking place in London, they'll play at Wembley. 100% guaranteed.

It cost an absolute fortune to build and they're still paying off the builders. Any event they can host at Wembley they snatch their hands off. The concept that Tottenham would take any games off Wembley is fanciful.

The Mail is doing what it always does... drawing attention to itself. A completely laughable rag that doesn't deserve anyone's attention.

THIS.

Latest posts