RAMS GONNA WIN!!!!! (Bait and switch)

MLOhawks

Reaction score
SonicHawk":30qdgizu said:
Bridgewater looks good... 70% completion, 20/2 TD/INT, YPA is up. I don't know if he's a top 10 pick as far as talent, but since QB is so important in this league he obviously will be.

I'd take a shot at him.

So did Jamarcus Russell (over 70% completion percentage), and he could even throw touchdowns from his knees!!!

I'm not saying Bridgewater can't end up being a great NFL QB, I just don't think he is as good as some think at this point. More hype than substance IMO.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Getting back to the topic that got derailed by the first reply, Alec Ogletree will get absolutely abused in this game. He's been staring at QB's and losing his coverage assignments all year. It's the perfect chance for Bevell to give Wilson and his receivers the practice on the intermediate routes they've been hankering for.

Rainger

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2dtj3qwj said:
kearly":2dtj3qwj said:
I hate to say this because of how it sounds, but if you are a Rams fan, do you even want to win at this point? Your season is clearly toast, and this is a QB class for the ages coming up with quite a few QB desperate teams out there all copying the Colts blueprint from 2011 (Springtime-ing for Hitler, as I like to call it).

IMO, a Seahawks victory is win-win. Snead was a dummy for even thinking Bradford extension. Really a shame it will probably fall through at the last moment because of the injury, which I'm sure will force the Rams to evaluate their long term priorities.

You tried that crap with us kearly.

Losing for draft position is lame!
Kearly is right. Indy obviously purposely sucked for Luck, I would bet ordered by Irsay.

The colts records were 12/4, 14/2, 10/6 then all of a sudden 2/14 using a QB that was cut from the CFL.

Comeon man Manning wasn't worth 8 to 10 wins. then all of a sudden they are back to a 11/5 team just because of Luck.

What a bunch of bullshit with media hype over a coach with cancer. The whole thing was orchestrated.

We however were not in a suck for Luck need because our team had a better plan, however the Rams should consider it deeply it worked for Indy.

OP
OP
Fitz the Ram

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2s437eio said:
Getting back to the topic that got derailed by the first reply, Alec Ogletree will get absolutely abused in this game. He's been staring at QB's and losing his coverage assignments all year. It's the perfect chance for Bevell to give Wilson and his receivers the practice on the intermediate routes they've been hankering for.

Our secondary is playing like trash right now, pass it to anyone, anywhere and you will be fine.

OP
OP
Fitz the Ram

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
Fitz the Ram":ywfvjmtn said:
MontanaHawk05":ywfvjmtn said:

Our secondary is playing like trash right now, pass it to anyone, anywhere and you will be fine. I think Ogletree will play ok overall, he will give up some plays, but will make some too.

OP
OP
Fitz the Ram

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
Tried to edit the post and add that part about Ogletree but didn't work out as planned lol

snackdaddy

Reaction score
This game won't be close in the end. rams will play spirited football for a while. but the defense will eventually give in after the offense makes too many mistakes with penalties, turnovers and 3 and outs. bet the farm on the spread. its a sure thinv.

firebee

Reaction score
I keep telling myself that the Rams are gonna be tough in St. Louis because we always play close games against the Rams in St. Louis, but with the starting QB going down, the problems the Rams are having with their offensive line and the poor run defense; I think this game is going to be a disaster for St. Louis.

McGruff

Reaction score
Fitz the Ram":9jw7qtto said:
kearly":9jw7qtto said:
Heh, tell that to Mike Holmgren. He offered a massive trade to move up two spots and lost out. His consolation prize? Brandon Weeden.

lol true, but unlike that year, i think there will be more QB's available that could go in the top half of the 1st round. Weeden shouldn't of been drafted so high IMO. In hindsight he could of waited a few more rounds and got RW3.

Holmgren would NEVER have drafted Russell. To this day he still stills him because of his size.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I don't want to see them tank for any reason. I want to see them try to win and see some improvement. That is the hope for next season - learning and improving each game now. I doubt they win much more this season, if at all, but they should still be trying to win. Otherwise, things will never change.

We have much bigger issues than simply who is at QB. If they just spent the rest of the season learning not to get penalties, that would be great. And likey get us a win or two.

Largent80

Reaction score
Rams have tons of good players. they aren't going to tank it. Good players do not do that.