Test to see who is a lifetime Hawks fan vs. a bandwagoner

minormillikin

Reaction score
SeeHawkRun":27o7xhfw said:
Don't know if it's been mentioned on here. (Don't wanna read 15 pages of replys in order to show I'm no bandwagoner.)

But Chad Brown. Anyone remember him? Great underrated linebacker.

I'll second that one.

It took me a while to remember his name, though. Maybe riding along on the bumpy bandwagon all these years has damaged my brain.

Vetamur

Reaction score
John Yarno. For some reason, as an 6 year old, I was intrigued that the center's last name started with a "Y" and the QBs name started with a "Z".. it seemed fitting.. y->z. I cant really explain how my brain worked as an 6 year old..

BlueTalons

Reaction score
I'm not sure why we even care if someone is a "bandwagon" fan. Shouldn't we just say "Welcome aboard!"?

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
Zorn to Largent...our history is ripe with great with amazing players who shed blood, sweat, and tears to be part of something, something great and whether young or old, you are a hawk fan for life. It's in your blood. I think we are seeing many fans who have a history big or small falling in love again and again with our hawks and we need embrace this. Hug a hawk fan today.

Josh Brown, kick one against the Rams on Monday for the win.

Go Hawks!

OreIdahawk

Reaction score
Itula Mili. How 'bout that! Anyone remember that guy? He was a lifelong Seahawk. That's a guy that NO ONE outside of veteran Seahawks fans knew existed.

razgriz737

Reaction score
OreIdahawk":1cfoklnn said:
Itula Mili. How 'bout that! Anyone remember that guy? He was a lifelong Seahawk. That's a guy that NO ONE outside of veteran Seahawks fans knew existed.
Mili was awesome!

Seeker

Reaction score
Bobby Ingram - seriously has this dude raised a 12th man flag yet? we call his position and all players who play it (especially doug baldwin) the ingram position. also didn't he suffer from an illness which cost him to lose a lot of weight only to come back our superbowl year?

Galloway for the old heads.

firebee

Reaction score
Sherman Smith
Jacob Green
Joe Nash
John L. Williams
Derrick Fenner
Rufus Porter
Willie Williams
Brian Blades
Michael Boulware

firebee

Reaction score
minormillikin":3n1rosec said:
SeeHawkRun":3n1rosec said:
Don't know if it's been mentioned on here. (Don't wanna read 15 pages of replys in order to show I'm no bandwagoner.)

But Chad Brown. Anyone remember him? Great underrated linebacker.

I'll second that one.

It took me a while to remember his name, though. Maybe riding along on the bumpy bandwagon all these years has damaged my brain.

Haha... I have an old Chad Brown jersey. #94

HawkWow

Reaction score
More RBs:

The Coug, Rueben Mayes.
The Coug, Steve Broussard.

Mayes was awesome and Broussard damn good. But Cougs, none the less.