I actually think the Rams win this one.

hawker84

Reaction score
I appreciate the thread, at least we can talk about the game here. hell you can't even find a thread about the game over at the ClanRam as of yet, they do realize they have a game this Monday night right? man that's a depressing board...

HawkFan72

Reaction score
hawker84":2yke1khm said:
I appreciate the thread, at least we can talk about the game here. hell you can't even find a thread about the game over at the ClanRam as of yet, they do realize they have a game this Monday night right? man that's a depressing board...

Hey, that's a classy bunch who are much nicer to everyone than we are here. They can't be bothered to talk about games, they are too busy making threads about how nice they are.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
MLOhawks":23id4w53 said:
OP forgot to mention Ossai. He is going to have a huge game for the Rams.

Don't forget about Morgan Rosborough...he's the biggest player in the conference.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
RamsAndRickshaw":k26ukdtx said:
Hey there Seahawk fans I come in peace! Let me just say I can't wait for our monday night affair. I am packing a bunch of stuff up today and tomorrow and will be on a plane to Seattle Thursday. Can't wait for a great weekend of Starbucks, seafood, and getting to watch my Rams on monday night!

Clearly trolling, the game is not in Seattle.