Who says the 'Hawks can't wear their throwbacks ??

Post your Seahawks-related images, video, audio, designs and requests here! RATING: PG
  • ....not by my artistic terms !! (no, this is NOT Rick Mirer)

Last edited by djTOY2000 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    Image Image
    ImageImage
    djTOY2000
    Eli Positioner Extraordinaire

• Oooooooh, can't wait to see how this one looks when finished.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• Nice! Real uniforms (no offense to those who love the new Nike advertisement jerseys they wear now)
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• NOW
    Last edited by bestfightstory on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• Oh man I want that Jersey.

Can't wait to see the finished piece! Awesome stuff!
    SomersetHawk
    NET Veteran

• Blitzer88 wrote:Oooooooh, can't wait to see how this one looks when finished.

hopefully i will have it completed by saturday...

this is the first of a 4 piece "Past Future Now" series that will be Wilson, Lynch, Harvin, Sherman all wearing throwbacks

I still have 3 others (Chancellor, Thomas III, Harvin) that i have to complete from my first series
    Image Image
    ImageImage
    djTOY2000

• Yeah
    Why doesnt seattle wear throwbacks in game?
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• SoulfishHawk wrote:Nice! Real uniforms (no offense to those who love the new Nike advertisement jerseys they wear now)

None taken (no offense to the lemmings that just repeat regurgitated nonsense over and over again thus proving that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
    I am a firm believer in luck, and I found that the harder I work the more I have of it.

Yes. I am not happy so much. I am too seriously! .. Kap is not a great leader period!! Hurt my heart and s**t my painfully. ..
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

• no idea why they cant wear throwbacks. Greenbay just did last week. With (gasp) different helmets!!! the horror!
    "God Bless Russell Wilson"
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran

• Chukarhawk wrote:no idea why they cant wear throwbacks. Greenbay just did last week. With (gasp) different helmets!!! the horror!

Well we can wear them, we just choose not to. I've heard its Paul Allen who doesn't like them.

Also, you can only wear three different jerseys in a season, so going with the gray also prevents us from throwbacks.

Anyways, great idea DJ!
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• Do you sell these?
    ParisPC07
    NET Starter

• Touche' Curry. I own one of the new jerseys, just don't like em, that's all.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Oh yeah with the green added.
    NFL, all your Owlz are belong to us!
    12th_Bob
    NET Veteran

• djTOY2000 wrote:
    Blitzer88 wrote:Oooooooh, can't wait to see how this one looks when finished.

hopefully i will have it completed by saturday...

this is the first of a 4 piece "Past Future Now" series that will be Wilson, Lynch, Harvin, Sherman all wearing throwbacks

I still have 3 others (Chancellor, Thomas III, Harvin) that i have to complete from my first series

Has to be E.T. IMHO. There are some, or at least one annalist, who think Earl is the best defensive player in the NFL, with,,,,,, one exception to Watt. Lol, hate myself for forgetting,,,,,,, I want to say Evans but,,,,, nope cant remember.

This is what happens when your a quite elite in the NFL. I know there are many here who hate how much Sherman talks. The ones who do, Thomas is definitely your man !!!

I love both of them
    seahawkfreak
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• FlyingGreg wrote:
    Chukarhawk wrote:no idea why they cant wear throwbacks. Greenbay just did last week. With (gasp) different helmets!!! the horror!

Well we can wear them, we just choose not to. I've heard its Paul Allen who doesn't like them.

Also, you can only wear three different jerseys in a season, so going with the gray also prevents us from throwbacks.

Anyways, great idea DJ!

The GB helmets were the same. They removed the logo decal.

http://blog.packers.com/2013/10/17/pack ... vs-browns/

The Green Bay Packers will wear the team’s third jersey, a re-creation of the historic 1929 uniform worn by the franchise’s first NFL championship team, during Sunday’s Packers-Cleveland game.

Due to new NFL helmet guidelines, the team this year will utilize its regular gold helmet without the logo and stripes. A similar helmet arrangement was used by the Packers during NFL “throwback” games in 1994 and 2001.

We can't wear the throwbacks as we already have a third jersey (Wolf Grey Tops). We would need a special exemption from the league office.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

• Hopefully the person you created for the past is not old #3 Rick Mirer
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

• Yes! This will be awesome
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• I love the old uniforms but I still HATE the Toucan Sam looking bird on the helmets.
    I was hoping they would go old school for the color and unis with the current "mean" bird on the helmet. Now that would ROCK!
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

• DJ, you already know how I feel. Your talent and vision, both top notch. So happy for you that things are coming together.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

MSPaint, Kirkland IPA, fifteen minutes of free time, crap product.

BTW: Yes, his hands are white. Rick Mirer white! Possible hate crime? We're all guilty of somethin'...
    Last edited by DohBoy on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    DohBoy
    NET Starter

• I would love just once for us to wear throwbacks with the silver helmets and old logo. I'd just be afraid that we'd lose though...

May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• At least our throw backs won't look like prison uniforms. Stealers had ones like that last season.
    Kixkahn
    NET Veteran

• New NFL rule this season of only one helmet per team = no throwbacks for the hawks.
    Throw it. I dare you.
    -seanhawk-
    NET Practice Squad

• DohBoy wrote:Image

MSPaint, Kirkland IPA, fifteen minutes of free time, crap product.

BTW: Yes, his hands are white. Rick Mirer white! Possible hate crime? We're all guilty of somethin'...

That is amazing! How did you talk Russ into wearing the old uniform?

Helmet looks a bit small, but no weirder than Giacominis helmet.

Wait, is that Russ Wilson or Javier Bardem?

This picture is alive!
    minormillikin
    NET Veteran

• I think it would be cool to wear them against Tampa Bay, as long as they wore the creamsicle uniforms.
    Jayburd14
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• FlyingGreg wrote:
    Chukarhawk wrote:no idea why they cant wear throwbacks. Greenbay just did last week. With (gasp) different helmets!!! the horror!

Also, you can only wear three different pjerseys in a season, so going with the gray also prevents us from throwbacks.

Anyways, great idea DJ!

I always knew Paul was intelligent and this proves it if true. I'm:okay with wearing them on TWO conditions,against Pittsburgh and those horrid jail inmate things from last year or Tampa Bay's creamsicle abomination.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• minormillikin wrote:Image

Wait, is that Russ Wilson or Javier Bardem?

Did you like my tribute to jheri curl too? I had to hide Rick's party out back...
    DohBoy
    NET Starter

• Their original uniforms still are and always have been the best. Wish they just left uniforms alone.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

• SalishHawkFan wrote:Their original uniforms still are and always have been the best. Wish they just left uniforms alone.

Thank god we're in a country that allows disagreement and different opinions with no repercussion.
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• KCHawkGirl wrote:
    SalishHawkFan wrote:Their original uniforms still are and always have been the best. Wish they just left uniforms alone.

Thank god we're in a country that allows disagreement and different opinions with no repercussion.

No doubt - I absolutely love the new uni's! However, I would like to see throwbacks at least once, as I do kind of miss them too.

GO HAWKS!
    FPD
    * NET Admin *

• Old uniforms just remind me of the years of suck. Why introduce that culture into what we have going now? It doesn't make sense.

Cool painting BTW. :)
    Colin Kaepernick wrote:I think our efficiency in the huddle was more of a factor than the crowd.
    C-Dub
    NET Veteran

• FPD wrote:
    KCHawkGirl wrote:
    SalishHawkFan wrote:Their original uniforms still are and always have been the best. Wish they just left uniforms alone.

No doubt - I absolutely love the new uni's! However, I would like to see throwbacks at least once, as I do kind of miss them too.

No disagreement here but honestly they just bring back years of bad memories for me and I HATE the helmets. But as a oneoff? I can deal with it.
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• Cant wait to see this completed! I have my old school home Springs Jersey (I always hated that they changed the wrap around on the sleeve) hanging right next to my authentic 2005 Alexander away and home replica Hass
    AshamanMat
    NET Starter

• updated progress pic...

Image Image
    ImageImage
    djTOY2000

• SoulfishHawk wrote:Nice! Real uniforms (no offense to those who love the new Nike advertisement jerseys they wear now)

This confuses me. Nike logo on there 2X. The old jersey has it on there 2X as well. The 80's-90's has a "W" for Wilson on there 2X as well. Where exactly do you see more than 2 logos on the new uniform?
    Kaep vs. Seattle 1-3
    3 TD's ~ 7 INT's ~ 2 Fumbles ~ Sacked 8 times ~ QBR = 54
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Starter

• KCHawkGirl wrote:
    FPD wrote:
    KCHawkGirl wrote:

No disagreement here but honestly they just bring back years of bad memories for me and I HATE the helmets. But as a oneoff? I can deal with it.

I say keep the logo we have, yet change the colors of it and the color of the helmet back to Silver.
    Kaep vs. Seattle 1-3
    3 TD's ~ 7 INT's ~ 2 Fumbles ~ Sacked 8 times ~ QBR = 54
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Starter

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:03 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE MULTIMEDIA FORUM ]

Information