Test to see who is a lifetime Hawks fan vs. a bandwagoner

Jac

Reaction score
Even though we got a ransom for him (so not entirely under the radar)...Fredd Young.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Gale Gilbert, went to high school with the dude. I was a fan before he was picked up by the Hawks in 85 I think, his signing with the Hawks solidified me as a Hawks fan.

blkhwk

Reaction score
David Hughes
Pete Metzelaars
Randall Morris
John Harris
Kerry Justin
Don Dufek
Jeff West
John Yarno
Edwin Bailey

OP
OP
cberg

cberg

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":b0d2zty0 said:
I think cberg is compensating for only joining the 'Hawks ranks during the PC era and has gone through the wiki.

Also, DJ Hackett.

Sarlacc83- Child please. While I have a deep love for the PC era I grew up on Ground Chuck. I have fond memories of Jimmy Teal making one of the best catches I have ever seen in a scab game and Steve Largent blowing up James Harden after he prison raped Brian Blades into the endzone against the Donkeys. I lost my innocence by investing my love and belief in guys like Rick Mirer and Dan McGuire and Mike Holmgren as a GM. I played as Jim Zorn in the neighborhood pick up games and bought the Boz autobiography. I remember watching in horror as my team trotted out the likes of Gale Gilbert, Kelly Stouffer, and Stan Gelbough. I remember Cortez Kennedy switching his number in honor of Jerome Brown. I remember Michael Bates meeting the kick returner at the 5 yard line just as he caught the kick.

I thought this topic would be fun as we all wait restlessly for Monday's game. It is not a show of what I know but more of an attempt to see some of the names many are posting. It is a walk down memory lane. Why you are so offended by my topic I do not know but it appears as though many others are enjoying living in the past a little and talking about some of their favorite Hawks who may not have made it to ESPN.

Derrick Fenner BTW.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Crap - I just started watching the NFL this year and I picked the Seahawks because I heard they were good. I guess I'm a bandwagon fan. Damn.

drdiags

Reaction score
Dang, my Don Dufek is taken.

How about that running fool Jodat? Former Ram that Knox brought in (I think) around the time Warner went down. Beeson wasn't a bad MLB around the Keith Butler/Greg Gaines era (before them but I think they played together for a minute).

Laloosh

Reaction score
Basis4day":20gwhv0c said:
Don't even need to go back that far to do this test:

Bobby Engram

First guy that came to mind for me. Or Coren, but he's probably more well known since he could run a 40 faster than 4.6...