Why The Seahawks Will Beat The Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
I do not think IndianFan is a Patsfan, I mean it is SOX country up here lol. I will not minimize HomeField for the Hawks, I figure it will be very simular to the Chiefs HomeField which even when they SUCK is always rocking. I personally dont think its going to effect the Pats O that much. The Pats O line and Offense in general is a veteran unit.

Now someone had addressed the Packers O in here earlier, and I just wanted point out that while the Packers O is usually potent it is VERY different from NE. The Packers rely on stretching the field and using their Outside WR, while the Pats use the Slot and TE wr as well as RB more than the outside WR. So success against ONE does not mean success against the other. 9also doesnt mean your D will not be successful.)

Game IMO hard to call, I think the Pats will score and more importantly I think Our D is going get a score maybe two. But I am a Pats fan I should expect them to win, they usually prove me right lol..

Oh and the Hawks win or lose should know after NE they do NOT face another explosive Offense ALL year. 9Cutler will be sacked like 14 times thanks to his crappy O by your Hawks!)

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
Everyone that has played in Seattle for the first time uses Denver or KC as their "oh well I'm sure it won't be that much different from" scenario. They usually leave with bleeding ears.

FidelisHawk

Reaction score
volsunghawk":3r1bttem said:
(unless the accident you refer to is Bryan Cox nearly killing Bledsoe). I guess you could call my mood "cautiously hopeful, but realistic."

Wasn’t it the Jets Allpro LB Mo Lewis that hit Bledsoe so hard he suffered a ruptured blood vessel in his chest?

IndianFan":3r1bttem said:
Oh I understand the difference completely. There is nothing mild about the hyperbole of the Clink home field advantage in most hawks' fans minds as evidenced by the exchanges here. I am just honestly trying to understand where that sense of invincibility comes from. Recent home victories? Recent penalties by opposing teams? Historical home victories?

I’d just point out the Seahawks are undefeated at home so far this season, just like the Patri…Oh wait a minute…. Never mind….

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
lol Fidelis point well taken, and FYI historically the Razor is a death trap for teams.. Pats have an AMAZING win percentage at home... I mean AZ needed the Pats O play one of their WORSE games ever and the Pats still should have won. (A missed 42 yrd FG is just gawd awful... and a blocked PUNT inexcusable..)

FidelisHawk

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":30qzd4ct said:
lol Fidelis point well taken, and FYI historically the Razor is a death trap for teams.. Pats have an AMAZING win percentage at home... I mean AZ needed the Pats O play one of their WORSE games ever and the Pats still should have won. (A missed 42 yrd FG is just gawd awful... and a blocked PUNT inexcusable..)

I hear ya, we’re just a few plays from being 5-0 or 2-3, but in the end of the season it’s only the Ws you got in the bag that count and not how you got them or lost them. We’ve won some improbable games in CenturyLink , here’s hoping there’s no hard feelings if we can add another to the list… :twisted:

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
FidelisHawk":3axb4gbh said:
PatsFanNH":3axb4gbh said:

I hear ya, we’re just a few plays from being 5-0 or 2-3, but in the end of the season it’s only the Ws you got in the bag that count and not how you got them or lost them. We’ve won some improbable games in CenturyLink , here’s hoping there’s no hard feelings if we can add another to the list… :twisted:

Not from me, for me its just entertainment all I want is a good game (and preferably a Pats win) but if they lost I wouldnt be crushed.. (The Pats are also like 2 Plays away LITTERALLY from being 5-0 lol)

CANHawk

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":27sfz56b said:
FidelisHawk":27sfz56b said:
PatsFanNH":27sfz56b said:

Not from me, for me its just entertainment all I want is a good game (and preferably a Pats win) but if they lost I wouldnt be crushed.. (The Pats are also like 2 Plays away LITTERALLY from being 5-0 lol)

So are we.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
CANHawk":2u43jn4n said:
PatsFanNH":2u43jn4n said:
FidelisHawk":2u43jn4n said:

So are we.

A couple of inches and a turf monster tackle of our TE to be exact...

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Navyhawkfan187":ggftg70q said:
CANHawk":ggftg70q said:
PatsFanNH":ggftg70q said:

So are we.

A couple of inches and a turf monster tackle of our TE to be exact...

That's what she said?

East Coast Offense

Reaction score
FidelisHawk":oieqygwh said:
Wasn’t it the Jets Allpro LB Mo Lewis that hit Bledsoe so hard he suffered a ruptured blood vessel in his chest?
Yes, Mo Lewis knocked Bledsoe out in game 2, 2001. Bryan Cox could have also laid a lick on Bledsoe pre 2001 because he was a NY Jet before coming to NE in 2001.

I’d just point out the Seahawks are undefeated at home so far this season, just like the Patri…Oh wait a minute…. Never mind….

Brady and Belichick have never lost to two NFC teams in the regular season. Streaks are meant to be broken.

hawker84

Reaction score
cracks me up, pat fans think there D is not only gonna stop us in our track, they're aslo going to score some points off our offense as well. one guy said at least 2 touchdowns... our offense has given up 1 tochdown off turnovers , the one last week... that was only because the dude got a pick 6... the reason only 1 touchdowns has been scored off our 10 or whatever our turnovers is, our d has shut every one down.... i think your o will score some points, you're not going to keep brady scoreless, but it's not going to be a ton of points,... our o will score as well, i'll take 4 touchdowns or 4 field goals i don't care, as long as we score one more than the pats. as far as your d scoring points off turnovers, possible, not likely. you're going to have to beat us the old fashioned way, scoring on our D.. i wish you luck....

BigMeach

Reaction score
I would like to applaud my fellow Seahawks fans who believed in us in these posts. Those who knew miraculous things happen at Centurylink. I'd also like to say thank you to all the fans who went to the game and cheered us on. I know it had to be super loud for those last few defensive stands after we got back within a score. These are the kind of games/statements that put the pundits in there place. Well done 12th man.

Go Hawks

nsport

Reaction score
Amen. Pats fans on this thread were non believers.

Polaris

Reaction score
Rite of Thread Necromancy......

It's alive! It's.....ALIVE!!!!!

:D

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
LOL.. It actually sounds pretty typical. I have a soft spot for the Pats, some pretty high level admiration of Brady and the Dark Lord's accomplishments. They ended up losing to Arizona, Seattle AND SF.

Brady demonstrated how to communicate through the crowd noise. He is really the only one to do it, but he still couldn't throw the ball on the secondary without getting picked. That game was all Brady. Heh.. They had Gronk, Hernandez, Welker, Woodhead, Ridley and still lost.

Now they have Gronk and Ridley.

RockHawk

Reaction score
Um, no. Sorry Zeb but this is a bit too random for me, and the headline (which is what 90% of our viewership sees) is unbelievably confusing so let it die brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.