Rain city redemption episode 3

jblaze

Reaction score
Need episode 4. Ep 3 ends right as the Hawks beat the Pat's last year. The excitement started to really build after that game!

Awesome video's though!

keatonisballin

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3pc1e27c said:
Let's hope he puts the next episode on Vimeo.

I saw a post on his Facebook a couple weeks back that said he was planning on it. Ill try to find the post.

Edit, ok here we go.

Oct 16:

Unfortunately it looks like this series has finally made its way to the powers that be. As of now, Episode 2 is globally banned from YouTube and will be temporarily unavailable to all. YouTube gives you the option to dispute the copyright strike and I believe my video will become immediately available again once submitted. However, it may eventually become banned officially again shortly after. If anyone has dealt with anything like this or knows a bit more about the dispute process your help would be greatly appreciated. I apologized for the inconvenience. Hoping for the best. Thanks again for watching everyone!

Then later that day...

Alright, I'm up on Vimeo now (much better website by the way). I'm going to upload the other two Episodes and get back to working on 3.2. Enjoy and spread the word!

https://www.facebook.com/raincityseries

RockHawk

Reaction score
Just FYI, I've been emailing with the creator and it sounds like none of the major entities (NFL, Seahawks, ESPN) were part of the removal, but instead it was just a bot crawler that tagged the music. Either way, I've told him that whatever support he needs from myself and the .NET faithful he'll get.

Also note that we had a Q&A set for just before this time, and I should have that up hopefully soon after youtube gets is S**T together.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
Man these videos are awesome...thank you Mr. Cornell for taking the time and having the passion to do this!

On a separate note, thanks Rock for the detective work and the upcoming q&a!

drdiags

Reaction score
Any updates on this? I subscribed to his Vimeo links but haven't noted any updates.

Well from his facebook, it seems he has yet to upload ep3.2 (just grabbed this post from his page)

Garrett ..... Nice interview! I know you keep getting bombarded with this, but can't wait for 3.2!

Like · Reply · 2 · about an hour ago..

Rain City Documentary Series Thanks man I can't get wait to get it out there!

Like · Reply · about an hour ago

jblaze

Reaction score
These video's are like crack. Give me goose bumps everytime.