This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The St. Louis Rams

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I haven't enjoyed an away game that much in a long time! Of course, it sounded like a home game... Kudos to all the 12's that made the trip to Arizona! You know that must have really ticked off the Cards fans! Too bad. :twisted: On to our first game with the Rams this year. At least we avoid another 10 am game with a Monday nighter.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Clan Ram

http://www.clanram.com/forums/forum.php

Real Rams Fans

http://www.realramsfans.com/index.php

Ram Rule

http://www.ramsrule.com/herd/

Rams on Demand

http://ramsondemand.com/

Newspaper Forum

http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... d49071cf16

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Thanks for the list! I actually didn't know there were that many.

The St. Louis Newspaper one (RamsTalk) is full of trolls who hate the Rams and hate Bradford - they make up fake names and argue with each other. It's total infighting and unmoderated. Impossible to get banned there. But it does have good news articles.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
RedAlice":3fdqluwn said:
Thanks for the list! I actually didn't know there were that many.

The St. Louis Newspaper one (RamsTalk) is full of trolls who hate the Rams and hate Bradford - they make up fake names and argue with each other. It's total infighting and unmoderated. Impossible to get banned there. But it does have good news articles.

Thats all newspaper forums/comment pages. I used to go to Seattletimes before I found .Net. That place used to give me headaches

Axx

Reaction score
i need my daily dose of avengersram.

(Batman Voice) "WHERE IS HE"

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Sucks hearing about Bradford. Never like seeing injuries.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Injuries are always bad.

This one was a clean mistake though. It sucks for B.

But, I don't think it sucks for the Rams. My opinion.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I long for the days when the Rams were our prime rival in the division and the whiners and tards were afterthoughts.

Coxal

Reaction score
Some diehard Rams fan still believe in their team as this message proves it:

Remember 2011 when we hosted the Saints???

We had AJ Feeley starting and the Saints were just coming off a game where they set a franchise record by scoring 62 pts and shutting the Colts out.

I personally said we had no chance to beat the Saints without Bradford. Guess what??? We beat them 31-21.

Even though our secondary was depleted we sacked Brees 6 times (most he has ever been sacked in his career) had 2 ints and Quinn blocked a punt. Also SJ ran all over that Saints D.

The Cards were celebrating the WS victory so a lot of the fans were at the parade that day but the football team still played inspired.

I think the same will happen. Fans will be at the ballpark watching Game 5 of the WS meanwhile the football team will play inspired and kick some Seahawks butt. Stacy will run all over that Seahawks D and the Rams will rush Wilson all game long. Last time we played Wlson we sacked him 7 times and that was in Seattle. He wont have his 2 OTs and Long has to be one ticked off dude after what happened to not only him but the entire team in Carolina. I say he will abuse whomever is trying to block him and has his best game since 2011 vs. the Saints where he had 3 sacks against Brees.

I say the Rams win 24-20 get to 4-4 and stay within that WC race for the time being.
I think this guy is making one real point: a foobtall game is never won or lost before kickoff. I hope our guys will be fully focused and will play their best football to bring back the W. A let down would be costly IMO.

the ditch

Reaction score
The Rams usually play tough at home, you can't underestimate them but I don't see how we can lose this one. Their quarterback is Kellen Clemens who has a career 7 TDs and 13 INTs, and a career passer rating of 62.2 at the age of 30. I see our defense making some big impact plays.

The Rams are in the top ten for points allowed, and one of the worst teams in the league stopping the run. Football Outsiders had them ranked as the 26th team in the league last week, and after another loss their ranking could potentially go down even more, we'll see when the DVOA comes out later today.

Playoff and Superbowl contenders win this game, especially with 10 days between games, I see us being 7-1 after the game.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The players aren't underestimating anyone. They know how important the game is and how it only takes a few crappy events to turn a game around.

But Rams fans trying to articulate a win from a past upset? That's great stuff. No one can look at the dynamics of this game and honestly say "I think the Rams are going to win because of x reason".

Sure, the defense can be good and alter some things, but when your optimism is "any given Sunday" you aren't making a prediction. You are just hoping for the unlikely.

There just isn't any logical item to consider. The Rams are near the bottom of every aspect of football except for passing offense, which ranks 18 and that was with Bradford.
Yeah... any given Sunday applies, but that is where it stops.

MizzouHawks

Reaction score
I've watched every Rams game this season and they just never play to their potential. Penalties KILL big plays (especially for the rookie Tavon Austin) far too often. My buddies bragged about them having the best front 7 in football all offseason. They are almost the worst in terms of yardage given up. Secondary is below average as well, especially with the injuries of late. They are an easier opponent than Arizona without Bradford IMO. And Bradford, when healthy, is a hell of a QB that doesn't get much help from his team. Just my thought.

Sac

Reaction score
Sam Bradford is the worst quarterback to play for the Rams, and I've been around long enough to see them all...

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":o5qzl9yc said:
Sam Bradford is the worst quarterback to play for the Rams, and I've been around long enough to see them all...

LMAO... I mean for like 3 straight minutes.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3ixfsq0b said:
Well played, is that tool still around here? wish he was so i could seriously rub his stupid statements in relentlessly.