Does the Broncos loss @Indianapolis make you feel better?

Does the DEN loss @IND make you feel better about SEA loss?

• Yes

Votes: 49 45.4%
  • No

Votes: 19 17.6%
  • Different teams, different days, doesn't matter.

Votes: 40 37.0%

• Total voters

C-Dub

Reaction score
Colts have the most impressive wins so far. They also have some bad bad losses.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I didn't feel bad in the first place. Seahawks were jobbed in that game.

Polaris

Reaction score
I voted 'no'. If anything I was rooting for Indy to lose. As for Denver, Indy simply showed what we already knew. If you can play physical defense against Peyton's receivers, Denver can be had.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
SD is destined to win the superbowl, it is known. They played @PHI first home game and they just beat the team that beat the Seahawks, Broncos & Niners. Crown them. Rivers having a resurgence year? I think not, this is destiny.

jake206

Reaction score
Hope we get to play them again with our O-line fully healthy:).

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
I'm just disturbed by the overwhelmingly biased officiating the Colts have received in those 2 wins. They got some serious home-cooking going on there.

Honestly, I'm glad we have a loss. Playing undefeated can be a huge mind F at some point during the year. So, to answer your question, meh, I got over that one after a few days.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Glad that Indy won.

We can beat Indy, and Indy can beat Denver. If we can win in SF and here vs NO, I think we play Indy again in the SB.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The Colts are starting to show everyone that they are a really good team. Really good.

The fact that we almost and should have beat them does make me feel better.

sturg78

Reaction score
Mtjhoyas":4rw7irqa said:
I'm just disturbed by the overwhelmingly biased officiating the Colts have received in those 2 wins. They got some serious home-cooking going on there.

Honestly, I'm glad we have a loss. Playing undefeated can be a huge mind F at some point during the year. So, to answer your question, meh, I got over that one after a few days.

Yeah it was bizarre how much help colts got from the zebras. Coincidence I'm sure, bizarre though.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2cc0yqmp said:
No, still mad that the refs handed that game to the Colts. This just proves what I suspected - Seattle is better than Denver, too.
This. And they still get the same bs calls in this game. Not worried given Gio, Okung will be back and Percy also. As my coworkers say..."that's just cheating".

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Refs helped IND vs us and us vs HOU. With better officiating and no cherry-picking of that officiating, we're still 6-1.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Only thing I can think from that HOU game is I think they may have missed a SEA player hitting Schaub on the head on one play. They certainly didn't make multiple bad calls in our favor. The horse caller committed on Lynch and unnecessary roughness on Baldwin were 100% legit. Not even close to being like the INDY game.