Rain city redemption episode 3

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
anyway to download a youtube video for private play? I want episode one before they ban it those M$%^&^&F$%^&*!!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":3kzavxyu said:
anyway to download a youtube video for private play? I want episode one before they ban it those M$%^&^&F$%^&*!!

I have done it on my Mac, but I haven't tried it on my Windows machines.. Google it. It is there.

drdiags

Reaction score
C-Dub":1yjk6b87 said:
Wonder why episode 1 and 3 are still up, and 2 is breaking rules.

I think it also could be if any music accompanied the video. I had a frame grab of some NFL stuff but the grabber I had grabbed my background iTunes playlist that I was listening to. A previous one had no music and was not flagged. The second one immediately got a notification from Youtube about all the song titles in it being a violation of Content ID. Lower down the list they indicated that the video itself might be a violation since it was NFL property.

I acknowledged the Content ID issue but noticed I was flagged as a bad guy, so I just removed the two private videos. Whatever DRM s/w Youtube has is pretty good but I wonder if it is more in-tune with catching audio issues? Never got a chance to do much in the DRM arena, had a interview with a local company that was doing a cool port onto multiple h/w platforms and they were looking for embedded developer types. Almost got in the door.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Im confused, is it episode 2 thats banned or episode 3 part 2?

I cant find either.

Awesome vids.

Johnny

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":zzrtcadm said:

Do you use FireFox?, If so they provide several download managers....

If you use FireFox... Here's a link to thier download managers...

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/extensions/download-management/?sort=users

I use "Ant Video Downloader and Player" it seams to be the easiest to use and manage... Here's a link to it.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/video-downloader-player/?src=cb-dl-users

It has step-by-step instructions on the page and is really easy to use, It's basically a one click use program..

*Note: Ant wont download every video you want to downlaod... But it does download about 95% of the ones I've downloaded so far...

White Knight

Reaction score
M*****F***** I was WAITING for the second part of this.

The NFL should be offering him a job, instead of blacklisting his videos.

CANHawk

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3fp9b4w3 said:
SalishHawkFan":3fp9b4w3 said:

I have done it on my Mac, but I haven't tried it on my Windows machines.. Google it. It is there.
Install the torch browser. It’s a version of chrome with some cool stuff for media. There’s a button to download videos of of websites.

Torchbrowser.com

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
that's what I was wondering...googled it but couldn't come across anything...my guess is it wont, due to the fact that Mr. Cornell probably wants to lay low and see how this all plays out. Unless someone is really cool with him and has access to it, we probably will have to wait. Even if one of us had access to it, wouldn't want him to get in trouble either. Sucks anyway you cut it. :(

Sac

Reaction score
Hopefully the Seahawks are buying the videos from him and giving him a job. He IS doing things better than they've ever been done before, after all.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Everyone complaining about the 'EVIL NFL BOO!' needs to realize that this footage was compiled from a bunch of different sources and networks and if any of them complained, it would be taken down. It's not just the NFL.

Sac

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2iors5d3 said:
Everyone complaining about the 'EVIL NFL BOO!' needs to realize that this footage was compiled from a bunch of different sources and networks and if any of them complained, it would be taken down. It's not just the NFL.

But none of it was reproduced as originally aired, and was in fact used to create something new, which as I understand it constitutes "fair use".

Hawknballs

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":134hvnlt said:
Hawknballs":134hvnlt said:

But none of it was reproduced as originally aired, and was in fact used to create something new, which as I understand it constitutes "fair use".

That's a possible argument if there were legal action and the author found a way to host the video himself, but youtube is not going to expose themselves to the risk.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Nice. Vimeo isn't quite as uptight about content as youtube.