Rain city redemption episode 3

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
part 2 is being uploaded tonight with links just saw on my youtube account. just wanted to let yall know.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh...I can feel the juice inside the needle getting ready to enter my veins....(pehawk would be proud of my analogy).

OP
OP
hawkcrazzed

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
man I have been waiting since part 1 came out might even watch again to get in mood for part 2.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
-The Glove-":51hhbltn said:
In Peyton Manning voice "Hurry! Hurry!"

No bro, you mean "Omaha! Omaha!"

rickychen

Reaction score
where is the link, i google it, unfortunately can't find it. do you mean part 2 of episode 3?

hawkcrazzed":39jj9n9a said:
part 2 is being uploaded tonight with links just saw on my youtube account. just wanted to let yall know.

bigcc

Reaction score
when its temporarily released again someone PLEASE make a copy of it

drdiags

Reaction score
Too bad. Was waiting for part 2. Looking at his older ones again, there is a bunch of clips from NFL, ESPN and even Seahawks.com content. Was wondering how he was able to host them on Youtube since there is such a large audience, you knew it was going to get back to the NFL and other folks that had their IP recorded in these videos. I guess he is going to dispute the Content claim but eventually he is going to lose. That will affect his standing which would eventually limit how much content can be uploaded at one time or eventual banning.

I can understand Youtube's position.

kearly

Reaction score
I wish the NFL would just hire the guy instead of banning his awesome videos.

-The Glove-":183mdflw said:

:lol: :th2thumbs:

Laloosh

Reaction score
drdiags":3mfyt35w said:
Too bad. Was waiting for part 2. Looking at his older ones again, there is a bunch of clips from NFL, ESPN and even Seahawks.com content. Was wondering how he was able to host them on Youtube since there is such a large audience, you knew it was going to get back to the NFL and other folks that had their IP recorded in these videos. I guess he is going to dispute the Content claim but eventually he is going to lose. That will affect his standing which would eventually limit how much content can be uploaded at one time or eventual banning.

I can understand Youtube's position.

It's not Youtube's position, it's the NFL, ESPN, etc. (i'm sure you know this but your post makes it sound like Youtube is the primary roadblock).

Sometimes you just hope that they'll see something like this for what it is. A very effective marketing tool in at least one of their markets that costs them nothing to produce and/or distribute. If anything, they should learn from things like this.

Start producing films such as this, tailored for their teams' markets (similar to commercials for NFL Insiders where they appear to be having a conversation in front of a green screen, ESPN simply throws some Seahawk specific video/audio in over the top and airs it in our market).

It's just a shame. Disappointed to say the least...

rickychen

Reaction score
or Seahawks hire him and get authorization from NFL i guess. it is good way to promote Seahawks franchise.

kearly":p70wqb7z said:
I wish the NFL would just hire the guy instead of banning his awesome videos.

-The Glove-":p70wqb7z said:

:lol: :th2thumbs: