Did Lynch finger Bevell for calling a pass on the 3rd & goal

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
first off that was not blood lynch was spitting out.. LOL it wasSKITTLE JUICE..

bestfightstory

Reaction score
B)This thread is absolutely clueless.

1) I was flipping off The Seattle Seahawks for leaving Marshawn and Russell in the game as late as they did.

After watchng the video again, several times, it is me that was absolutely clueless. Yep. I agree that 24 was flipping off the call. But he is the epitome of playful in personality and selfless as a football player so in no way do I think he was actually angry.

BEASTMODE is the greatest football player in history.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
w00t":2bkasihr said:
rss.gif

The best part of this is Luke Willson keeping his feet in bounds for a catch he wasn't making

Uncle Si

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1euiwblp said:
w00t":1euiwblp said:
The best part of this is Luke Willson keeping his feet in bounds for a catch he wasn't making

awesome...

also, while it was funny, its not cool that lynch flipped off Bevell. i dont know how anyone can say "he was kidding, thats his humor, no disrespect"

he was pissed. thats great. its certainly not unheard of. dont rationalize it though.

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
A big IF here....

But can you imagine the fallout if Wilson had been sacked on that play, or worse, thrown a pick in the end zone?

I'm glad it worked out, but I don't blame Lynch for being mad. At least Browner let him have another opportunity ;)

chawx

Reaction score
w00t":qa9tld86 said:

Whoever that is that Lynch blocks is a complete douche and an idiot. He got around Lynch, if he would have kept running towards Wilson he might have got him but he took extra time to pop Marshawn in the mouth before releasing to the QB. AZ's d-line is a bunch of cheap-shotting chumps

hawk45

Reaction score
Russell owes Bevell about 10 of those for all the 7 step drops with a replacement LT that got Russell blindsided.

Bevell was a master on some of the drives with quick shots to guys who were getting open regularly. Then he'd go heavy on the 7 step drops. And let's not talk about the 4th and 1-inch play.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
I think giving Bevell crap for not giving the ball to Lynch is short sighted. He has his reasons. Do you think that he does this just to piss off Lynch? PC earlier this year talked about doing things that would help players make through the long season and I think saving Lynch is a part of that plan.

Seeker

Reaction score
How do we know he was directing that at bevel? sounds like we are making assumptions.

Reaction score
Not sure if that was directed at Bevell or even if he was flipping him off...but the title of this thread is a little awkward.

Seeker

Reaction score
coorslighthawk":2iued00u said:
Not sure if that was directed at Bevell or even if he was flipping him off...but the title of this thread is a little awkward.
I know, i thought bevel needed an adult.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
I thought it was two fingers, and certainly doesn't look like a middle finger to me regardless. I kind of thought it was a signal to the receiver on that side as to which DB Marshawn was planning on blocking.

MoneyLynch24

Reaction score
That's two fingers. How is this not clear. His index finger is black.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,777

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
v1rotv2":d0nhkrz7 said:
I think giving Bevell crap for not giving the ball to Lynch is short sighted. He has his reasons. Do you think that he does this just to piss off Lynch? PC earlier this year talked about doing things that would help players make through the long season and I think saving Lynch is a part of that plan.

Yes, but if it's done at the expense of hamstringing the offense, I have to question its validity. Third down has been a bugger off and on for the Seahawks since Bevell arrived, and part of the reason is his insistence on taking Lynch out and going 5-wide on 3rd down. It's just so obvious for the defense to guess. "Hey, no running backs? Hmm, wonder what they're gonna do?"

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Lot of speculation in this thread. Who knows what he is doing?

But if he is flipping off the coaches, I'm struggling to understand why everyone is so delighted about it. Bevel got the call spot on seeing as we scored. No 'I' in team.