Did Lynch finger Bevell for calling a pass on the 3rd & goal

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I'd imagine he will get disciplined by the team or league or both if he really was flipping off a coach. That kind of disrespect won't be tolerated even if he would win the argument here (I agree with the sentiment for sure)

OLYhawks

Reaction score
At the same time, Lynch blocked exceptionally well on that pass td.

niveky

Reaction score
That was indeed awesome...don't recall that either when watching....however...op....in the future no more threads including insert name of "player/coach/whoever finger player/coach/whoever" for whatever reason....I mean I wasn't sure what the hell I was getting into, and I knew it wasn't that..but still....did lynch give Bevell the finger leaves no doubt as to what you mean...without having to look at a thread, but seeing why someone would give someone the finger would still get you plenty of views for your thread.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1nd8spow said:
calhawkfan":1nd8spow said:
It should be more about the TEAM and not the individual. Reminds me of when Shaun whined about not winning the rushing title. Wilson didn't give a damn when he didn't get the rookie td record, he was more happy about the win.

No way. Lynch ruined the interior of the Arizona D on the two previous rushes. He earned the right to punch it in.

That was absolutely a time when you give Lynch that ball. He will find that yard. Wilson is awesome, and the play worked, so you can't be mad, but if it didn't work, we'd all be pissed and wondering why the hell Lynch didn't get it.

But it did work, so whatever. Funny pic, though!

seanoob

Reaction score
24 was running hard all game long and did get one in later, right? I was concerned when they were showing him spitting up blood on the sidelines. The Cardinals D was fierce.

Tical21

Reaction score
Are we sure he isn't signaling to come out because of all the blood in his mouth?

MoneyLynch24

Reaction score
That looks like two fingers to me. Those Nike gloves have different color fingers. Just my opinion

drdiags

Reaction score
I am sure if it was the finger, the NFL will fine him. Same as they did with the Miami DL (name escaping me right now), but I probably would react the same after seeing the team not being able to convert a 2 and 2 midfield and sneaking Wilson on a 4th and inches. Or the numerous 3rd and short from the shotgun with 5 wide. That is just mind-boggling to me and I am not one to complain about play-calls.

Dick Johnson

Reaction score
I would have run lynch on the play as well. He was the main reason Seattle dominated the the game. As bad as the Seahawks oline is portrayed, it run blocks very well. Arizona, on the other hand, has a terrible oline, and it's really hard to watch them try to block. As fired up as lynch was, I think he could of gained yards for both teams rushing.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
He has no right to do that IMO.

I mean Seattle had 3 rushing plays in the 2nd quarter.

Rushed for 8 yards
Rushed for 1 yards
Stopped on 3rd down ALL Marshawn Lynch's running plays 3x. And they couldn't do a QB Sneak.

If you're gonna get stopped 2x in a row without 1-2 more yards. Good thing they did a pass play because 4th down and only up by only 4, if Lynch didn't cross the goaline, PC would had kicked a FG being 7points up.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
Dick Johnson":wp0s3ipb said:
I would have run lynch on the play as well. He was the main reason Seattle dominated the the game. As bad as the Seahawks oline is portrayed, it run blocks very well. Arizona, on the other hand, has a terrible oline, and it's really hard to watch them try to block. As fired up as lynch was, I think he could of gained yards for both teams rushing.

Seattle
11:56 1st & 10, SEA48
Marshawn Lynch rushed up the middle for 9 yard gain
11:19 2nd & 1, ARI43
Marshawn Lynch rushed up the middle for no gain
10:39 3rd & 1, ARI43
Marshawn Lynch rushed up the middle for no gain
10:12 4th & 1, ARI43
Russell Wilson rushed up the middle for no gain

After that run by Lynch it was average mostly 2 yards and 3 yards, But then he got a 17 yard rush. But other than that it was all average.

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
Well they fed him a touchdown after so I don't think the coaching staff was upset about it. Lynch has the right to do W/E he wants to do during a game. Nobody on our roster comes close to playing as hard as him. If everybody on the team battled as hard as him, would be a instant Super bowl ring. The list of of positive plays he makes out of nothing over a season, compared to Adrian Peterson would be funny.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
The title of this thread means something completely different where I live.

w00t

Reaction score
seanoob":2g0rk2qw said:
24 was running hard all game long and did get one in later, right? I was concerned when they were showing him spitting up blood on the sidelines. The Cardinals D was fierce.

lynch got hit in the mouth this is why lynch was spittin blood and why he looked pissed after.

rss.gif

chris98251

Reaction score
I did see him spitting into a cup when they showed him on the sidelines after that TD.

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
Anyone who's mad about this needs to take a step back and realize players and coaches are people too, and I can ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE Lynch flipped him off in a joking manner. No question about it.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2q9pbs23 said:
I'd imagine he will get disciplined by the team or league or both if he really was flipping off a coach. That kind of disrespect won't be tolerated even if he would win the argument here (I agree with the sentiment for sure)

Thats just Lynchs sense of humour. I'm sure they are just fooling around and I love it :) its good team spirit and genuine confidence, not real disrespect.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Now this is interesting to me:

How can people that are upset about Harvin's treatment of coaches applaud this? Or are most of you OK with Harvin and those who have mentioned Harvin simply are not posting?