Bradley v Marquez

pehawk

Reaction score
Bradley is indeed the Tebow of Boxing. Likable, hard-working, unorthodox, not skilled, but wins. Unfortunately, Marquez will most likely kill him tonight, which will be fun to watch.

A hypothetical though, lets say it rains tonight, so my satellite in non-functional, but my internet worked. Is there a way I could still watch it? Maybe let me know via PM?

HawkWow

Reaction score
Bradley has a big problem in front of him tonite as he faces my favorite fighter. Bradley is a skilled technician, but without 1 punch KO power, he won't be able to keep Juan off of him. To make matters worse, Bradley, understanding there's little money to be made as a light punching counter puncher, suddenly thinks he's an action fighter /brawler. I love the kid, but his display vs the Russian told me all I needed to know. Nobody, including Pacquiao suffered the Bradley gifted win more than Bradley. He came out vs the Russian like he was Tito Trinidad and was lucky he escaped with the W. He won't be so lucky tonite.

Go Dawgs...Go Marquez!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
This won't even be close IMO. Unless Marquez somehow got really old since beating up Pacquiao. Bradley had a lot of potential but unfortunately I think we've already seen his ceiling. What you see is what u get with him

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Wow, Tebow of boxing is working Marquez. Bradley's improved, actually. VERY technically sound defensively...it almost looks like training with his bob n weave (my hairstyle).

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Wow. I was way off on my prediction. Marquez looked his age and Bradley looks a little better. Still don't think Bradley is that good tho

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":vtx1av7p said:
Wow. I was way off on my prediction. Marquez looked his age and Bradley looks a little better. Still don't think Bradley is that good tho

He's Lennox Lewis...more skill than punch. He does look REMARKABLY improved however.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Dayum.

Age and arrogance got the best of my boy tonight. JMM fought like his status as a legend gave him entitlement. Got frustrated when Bradley had the audacity to not follow his fight plan of : "You punch, then pose for my counter".

Juan was never great with slick fighters and now he's just so slow. 40 years old @ 140 is like 50 years old @ HW. . But all good. Wonderful career with big-ass money in the bank. Adios mi amigo.

BIG shout out to the Cougs and the Cardinal. Without the levity you knuckleheads provided, my day would have been miserable. Mahalo nui asshats.