This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Tennessee Titans

Hawks46

Reaction score
Hey, good point. So, GoTitans72, is your defense going to feel sorry for us because both of our starting Tackles are out ? Yea, I'm sure they're going to take it easy on Russell Wilson because he's short and has piss poor protection.

After that, I really hope we thunderstomp the Titans, and I've never had a problem with the Titans. I like Locker, and Hass is one of my all time favorite Hawks. And now I hope we don't stop until blood flows on the field. Until Titans fans mourn for a month after what the Hawks did to their team.

GoTitans72

Reaction score
Hawks46":2aheihgy said:
Hey, good point. So, GoTitans72, is your defense going to feel sorry for us because both of our starting Tackles are out ? Yea, I'm sure they're going to take it easy on Russell Wilson because he's short and has piss poor protection.

After that, I really hope we thunderstomp the Titans, and I've never had a problem with the Titans. I like Locker, and Hass is one of my all time favorite Hawks. And now I hope we don't stop until blood flows on the field. Until Titans fans mourn for a month after what the Hawks did to their team.

I have never said I expect Seattle to go easy on us. I never want to see that in the NFL: You play to the best of your ability. However, if Pete decides to use this game to "prove a point", that's where I draw the line. First of all, Tennessee is in a slump and Seattle is a far superior team, so it's not proving any point if Seattle blows us out. Seattle may think they are proving a point by beating up on a down team, but they're really not. It's supposed to happen. That's the ignorance that annoys me. You guys also need to stop bringing up the "our team is pissed, they'll play better" excuse. Titans are pissed too.

We won up in Seattle in the 2009 season, but I don't expect us to win this one. Greene will be out, so our running game is too one dimensional. Fitztragic is pathetic, and we're a better team with Kenny Britt on the sidelines. Our D is playing very well though, so I'd expect a fairly low scoring game, and then Seattle might pull away at the end. Or it could be a complete blowout. That's what happens to Tennessee of late.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
now I hope we don't stop until blood flows on the field. Until Titans fans mourn for a month after what the Hawks did to their team. :white_flag:

Really? Kinda harsh there Hawk46, love your enthusiasm but we don't need to go SUH on the guy! Lets just let the Hawks get the win and move on to Thursday nite. I don't want to see any suspensions !

JCBRAVE

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Titans fan checking in. Can't wait to for Sundays game, should be a good one if our back-up QB can keep from turning the ball over.

If you guys like a fun forum to chat on check out gotitans.com, we've got a good mix of fun, knowledgeable, and just flat out trolls to go at it with.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
GoTitans72":cl2rdidz said:
Hawks46":cl2rdidz said:

I have never said I expect Seattle to go easy on us. I never want to see that in the NFL: You play to the best of your ability. However, if Pete decides to use this game to "prove a point", that's where I draw the line. First of all, Tennessee is in a slump and Seattle is a far superior team, so it's not proving any point if Seattle blows us out. Seattle may think they are proving a point by beating up on a down team, but they're really not. It's supposed to happen. That's the ignorance that annoys me. You guys also need to stop bringing up the "our team is pissed, they'll play better" excuse. Titans are pissed too.

We won up in Seattle in the 2009 season, but I don't expect us to win this one. Greene will be out, so our running game is too one dimensional. Fitztragic is pathetic, and we're a better team with Kenny Britt on the sidelines. Our D is playing very well though, so I'd expect a fairly low scoring game, and then Seattle might pull away at the end. Or it could be a complete blowout. That's what happens to Tennessee of late.

"Proving a point" as in how? All Caroll is interested is in a win, period. If Seahawks get a big lead, you're most likely going see the team run out the clock. If the team starts putting in depth players and you still can't stop them from scoring... that's on the Titans being pathetic.

You don't have to worry about Carroll "proving a point"... its the Seahawks players returning home after a tough road trip coming off their first lost of the season. They're the ones on the field, they're the ones who are going to prove a point. Carroll isn't in his lab with Zeus scheming a smackdown on the Titans but the players will bring whatever they want to bring, and leave whatever they want to leave out on the field, if the Seahawks reprise ends up in Seahawks blowout....

You only have the Titans to blame for not matching the intensity , the Colts to blame for winning, the NFL to blame for giving the Seahawks two tough back to back road trips vs the AFC South... don't put it on Carroll, he ultimately just wants a win, i doubt he cares how his team does it even if blowout is the best option. But the players care, most of them are hungry to be at the top of their games, and they will bring it.

Hopefully, your Titans will bring it back or there is no hope for them if the Seahawks are executing well.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
JCBRAVE":36rio34m said:
Hey everyone, Titans fan checking in. Can't wait to for Sundays game, should be a good one if our back-up QB can keep from turning the ball over.

If you guys like a fun forum to chat on check out gotitans.com, we've got a good mix of fun, knowledgeable, and just flat out trolls to go at it with.

That board moves really slow, a mod has to approve every post? Every time I post there I get a 'waiting to approve' message... I have 2 waiting. :shock:

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":1zlmqwd0 said:
JCBRAVE":1zlmqwd0 said:

That board moves really slow, a mod has to approve every post? Every time I post there I get a 'waiting to approve' message... I have 2 waiting. :shock:

I just laughed at them laughing at our site and saying it was outdated - I could care less what they think of our site, but at least in our case, 3/4 of the screen is not wasted. (Seriously, the text on their site only takes up about the middle 1/4 of the screen)

had2bhawk

Reaction score
That board moves really slow, a mod has to approve every post? Every time I post there I get a 'waiting to approve' message... I have 2 waiting. :shock:[/quote]

I just laughed at them laughing at our site and saying it was outdated - I could care less what they think of our site, but at least in our case, 3/4 of the screen is not wasted. (Seriously, the text on their site only takes up about the middle 1/4 of the screen)[/quote]

Yeah, noticed all that. Not much there to argue with :escape: Kinna just slipped back out!

253hawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":2eys3cr5 said:
Where was the running up the score? Cardinals literally gave up in that 58-0 game, they weren't even trying to stop 'em anymore, same goes for the Buffalo game last season, the back ups were in early in the 3rd against the Jags this season, where was running up the score?

There's no such thing as running up the score in the NFL. Anyone that thinks different didn't watch the '93 Bills/Oilers wild card game.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
had2bhawk":15gj62ix said:

I just laughed at them laughing at our site and saying it was outdated - I could care less what they think of our site, but at least in our case, 3/4 of the screen is not wasted. (Seriously, the text on their site only takes up about the middle 1/4 of the screen)

Yeah, noticed all that. Not much there to argue with :escape: Kinna just slipped back out!

I have yet to see another team's message board that is better than this one. I always run into issues where it takes several days for a moderator to approve a post or the website doesn't allow accounts to be created with free web-based email addresses. It's cause people are too lazy to actually moderate. This board doesn't do that crap and it doesn't appear to have any problems so I'm very grateful.

GoTitans72

Reaction score
You guys might have a better background, but I can't stand the layout. Ours is so much cleaner and easier to read. Our moderators only have to approve posts for the first two days. This is to help cutback on spam and it works wonders. The pace of our board is fine, and at least it's not full of ignorant bandwagon fans. I wouldn't have our board any other way.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
fenderbender123":2ro1857j said:
had2bhawk":2ro1857j said:

I have yet to see another team's message board that is better than this one. I always run into issues where it takes several days for a moderator to approve a post or the website doesn't allow accounts to be created with free web-based email addresses. It's cause people are too lazy to actually moderate. This board doesn't do that crap and it doesn't appear to have any problems so I'm very grateful.

For overall professional quality, and I'm only talking overall looks, I always give ExtremeSkins.com some props. The only problem there though is that it's the biggest collection of ASSHOLES in the known NFL universe! So that knocks 'em down to my LEAST favorite message board. This here .NET site is awesome because of the dark blue background with white type. It is WAY easier on the eyes than the usual standard of white background with dark type, especially when you're in a dark room. I can't believe it when I hear from fans of other sites saying they hate our format, when theirs is the bright white background that everybody else uses... And theirs usually look amateurish compared to ours. Guess it's just homerism on their part, because setting my own homerism aside and just going on aesthetics, I think it's obvious that our format is far superior. Duh.

Plus, how many ads do you see on this site? None? Very observant of you. There are NONE! Completely self-funded by the users of .NET. That in itself puts us head and shoulders above all the other boards IMHO.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
Yeah, it's like our own personal leather recliner that we can't wait to get back to!

cacksman

Reaction score
The best strategy to deal with the Seahawks’ boisterous backers is simply “to make plays and stay on the field, move the ball and it will get real quiet,” coach Mike Munchak said.

Smh, he simply doesn't understand. Just wait Munchak.

I wish they would throw quotes like this on the videoboards for the stadium to see.