Who is the most disappointing QB in the League?

Who is the most disapointing QB?

• Schaub

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • Romo

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • Eli Manning

Votes: 46 45.5%
  • Vick

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • RG3

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • Papaki

Votes: 9 8.9%

• Total voters

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Peyton Manning.

All those yards and record, just one ring. From a SB chock-full of fumbles.

lobohawk

Reaction score
Voted ELi, but I should have put Schaub. Not really surprised by Eli, as he has a history of nonsensical throws and lotsa INTs. Schaub had at least seemed to be more consistent.

And I don't want to hear about Eli's poor OL. It's nothing compared to what Rivers' had to deal with for two years and he was deemed a failure because of it.

drastik

Reaction score
How could you not include Kaepernick?

By far the easiest choice here. He has been dreadful.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
If disappointment = fails to meat expectations I would suggest

Freeman and Flynn. Both failed to meet even backup quality

OP
OP
IcedHawk

IcedHawk

Reaction score
drastik":16zs7axz said:
How could you not include Kaepernick?

By far the easiest choice here. He has been dreadful.
See Papaki

ivotuk

Reaction score
sc85sis":3obgzbci said:
ivotuk":3obgzbci said:
Gabbert. The worst 1st round qb in the past 15 years
JaMarcus Russell

I concede to your superior selection. Not even Ryan Leaf sucked that hard. I think JaMarcus is one of the big reasons the NFL wanted rookie contracts. Teams couldn't pay anyone else on the roster because one rookie had screwed the veterans out of their share.

kearly

Reaction score
Why is Romo on this list? He's got 13 TDs vs. 2 INTs, and a 114 passer rating. That's 23 points higher than our QB. He's having a career year. Is it because of the Denver game? Because only a moron would think Romo was the reason Dallas lost that game.

Among the 5 remaining options, It's a very tough call. Any of them would make a compelling case, but my pick goes to Kaepernick. I thought he was going to destroy the league this season. He's shown major progress at checking reads and managing the offense in the red zone. He's playing the game faster than ever. And yet, the results haven't really been there. He hasn't been terrible, but he hasn't gotten the results I had expected of him. Sure, his supporting cast looks awful right now, but even still, seeing a 81.9 passer rating next to his portrait feels too low to excuse away.

I bet he bounces back and finishes the season with a passer rating in the 90s, but for right now, he stands out as the guy who undershot my expectations for performance the most. Even Eli with his gajillion interceptions has played mostly well when not throwing to the wrong team, whereas Kaepernick has just looked "flat" every game since week 1. I guess statistically the obvious choice is Eli, but I probably wasn't the only one who sniffed out a down year for the Giants and Eli before this season began, so for me, it's a little surprising, but not what I would consider the most disappointing. My expectation was that Eli would struggle this year and that New York would be a 6 win team. I'm not sure what it is, but something about that team is broken. Even when they finally get a running game against Chicago, they are still finding ways to lose games.

themunn

Reaction score
sc85sis":254s3xjw said:
ivotuk":254s3xjw said:
Gabbert. The worst 1st round qb in the past 15 years
JaMarcus Russell

Nope, nope. I'm going to stick with Gabbert on this one.

Russell is certainly the "most worse than advertised" QB in the last 15 years, but all other things equal I think i'd still rather have him than Gabbert as my QB

SonicHawk

Reaction score
1. Manning
2. Papaki

Common, everyone voting Schaub must have never watched Schaub play before. Vick is fine, just as injury prone as ever. RGIII is fine, his defense sucks. Romo is doing great.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Eli with Schaub a strong second, I had seen this for quite a while and didn't answer but then remembered the ohhh Eli Manning is an elite quarterback it only fits with so many picks already.