After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Whats the difference between a husky fan and an Alzheimer's patient? Nothing, they're both stuck in the past while their friends and family suffer.

DohBoy

Reaction score
Snohomie":wt4m7xu3 said:
CallMeADawg":wt4m7xu3 said:
See... Duck fans cant let a Husky themed thread exist without them pissing on it.

You guys better hope you win in Seattle. If you do, its status quo... but if you dont... Holy cow you are going to hear about it.

Here's how this place works.

UW fan makes a UW themed post
UW fan disparages Oregon
UW fans start arguing about whether UW's history matters to Oregon or something that like
UW fans bicker through several posts
Dawg and UncleSi - "OMG THERE ARE SO MANY DUCK FANS HERE!!!"

... of course, if you spend 20 posts talking about us, we'll show up. But don't act like we came to ruin your thread - that was all done by UW fans.

And that in a nutshell explains why their own forum (MuttMan.com) requires a paid subscription to post.

Thin-skinned, weak sensibilities and a crybaby nature: Kimmie and Fatters truly understand their audience...

OP
OP
CallMeADawg

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Again... pissed all over the intent of the thread. Cougar?

DohBoy

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":ss017nce said:
Again... pissed all over the intent of the thread. Cougar?

Maybe you should simply charge $9.95/month for every Husky Honk thread you start.

That way you can preach to the choir and there won't be any dissension...dissension which might upset the delicate sensibilities of those that prefer lilac-and-pee.

OP
OP
CallMeADawg

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Stay classy, Cougar. I'll have a double tall mocha please, and a blueberry scone. If you don't screw up my order I may tip.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Throwdown":37rin9j9 said:
I'm the coolest Dawg fan here, just gonna point that out.
just because you don't talk about hundred year old wins like they happened yesterday doesn't make you cool. It helps, though.

I wonder if CallMeADonk talks about those wins in his old timey voice? "Ya see here kids, yester year we gave you a good shellacking on the grid iron!"

kearly

Reaction score
DohBoy makes Coug fans look cool. After all the close encounters I've had with them in real life, I have to say that is a mighty impressive accomplishment.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Throwdown":20iunxwc said:
I'm the coolest Dawg fan here, just gonna point that out.

You're definitly cooler then dawgs0. Wow and callmeAxawg can gat a bit overbearing at times. After that, I dunno. You're definitely top 100 though.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Whatever happened to Dawgso and his facts? I blocked him but still saw that he was posting, did he get banned or just leave and go back to reading "What It Means To Be A Husky" for the 100th time.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
seahawk2k":1xye0h99 said:
Whatever happened to Dawgso and his facts? I blocked him but still saw that he was posting, did he get banned or just leave and go back to reading "What It Means To Be A Husky" for the 100th time.

My theory is that he changed his name to Callmeadawg and got rid of all the Lol's and just slightly changed his style, but I have no proof of that. He's not banned.

DohBoy

Reaction score
kearly":3d9sqeec said:
DohBoy makes Coug fans look cool. After all the close encounters I've had with them in real life, I have to say that is a mighty impressive accomplishment.
I'm going to take that as a compliment (whether or not it was intended as such) and will now shift gears so as to concentrate upon our game w/the Nutria.

F5uYvOH

In preparation for hostilities, I am consuming mass quantities of Reeser's Potato Salad w/Deviled Eggs and hefeweizen. The strategy? Three yards and a cloud of ass!

God speed to any Beavs who make the mistake of sitting near me...

pehawk

Reaction score
Good thing its in da Paloose. Because nobody, and I mean nobody, goes into Reeser Stadium and pushes the Beavers around, god damn it!

Man that's just fun to say. I'm sick.

OP
OP
CallMeADawg

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
JSeahawks":23n5i1kl said:
seahawk2k":23n5i1kl said:

My theory is that he changed his name to Callmeadawg and got rid of all the Lol's and just slightly changed his style, but I have no proof of that. He's not banned.

I am not that person. Seriously. Can this be the last time I am accused of something untrue?

Latest posts