Oregon vs. Washington

Throwdown

Reaction score
cesame":36sxocg1 said:
I don't see how Washington slows down De'Anthony, Addison and Huff with Mariota slinging it.

I mean I dare Washington to stack the box like they did vs Stanford all night. Oregon will light that up.

Ok

jhern87

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1pv2pnwa said:
ESPN Gameday announced that they will be there to chronicle the Husky tears.

Awesome news! Cannot wait!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":2wlktj7l said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI-_vxHSQDA

That was pretty awesome. I'm glad both teams are good. Should be a fun game.

Just wait til nikes exploding tennis shoe activates on uw in the 3rd quarter.

DohBoy

Reaction score
jhern87":b4vm9430 said:
JSeahawks":b4vm9430 said:
ESPN Gameday announced that they will be there to chronicle the Husky tears.

Awesome news! Cannot wait!
I don't know about you guys, but I'm really going to enjoy seeing tens of thousands of purple-&-pee clad dorks/wimps/pussies crying their eyes out after this one. My predictions:

Many lawn mowers will fail to start in the fourth quarter.

Much chardonnay will be consumed by a grieving "hardcore" fanbase.

Many false hopes about "finally arriving" will be tucked away for another season. Again.

Please, if there is a Nike in heaven, kick the shit out of those cupcakes and keep them in their "7/8-Win" malaise. I'm all for letting them have their self-proclaimed "Preseason National Championships"...as long as Sark is there for a long, long time.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I'm so happy for Coug fans that they finally have a below average again, instead of stinking up the entire state, they feel they can sit with us.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Throwdown, DohBoy is a deity.

Kneel, knave. Deity likes the under...coug.

DohBoy

Reaction score
Throwdown":61foyyjz said:
I'm so happy for Coug fans that they finally have a below average again, instead of stinking up the entire state, they feel they can sit with us.

Sit where? The "Defeated Season" banquet table? With you, Duke and South Carolina?

I don't think so, Billy Joe.

Washington+Washington_Furm2.jpg

OP
OP
CallMeADawg

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Ahhh yes... A cougar fan. My favorites. :)

I aint even mad we lost the Apple Cup last year. Not one bit. If you cant kick a chip shot field goal to win (which UW's failtastic kicker couldnt do) you dont deserve to win. 2012 Huskies were a completely bipolar trainwreck.

Here ya go buttercup:

Apple20Cup

JSeahawks

Reaction score
New uw helmets for this game. I like the look of them, I'm just wondering if they come in men's or just the woman's model shown here?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWJNWdMCIAM5dDl.jpg

P.s. I remember when uw fans used to make fun of us for having white helmets and black helmets and chrome helmets. And also for our gimmicky offense. My how times have changed.

pehawk

Reaction score
Oh jeezus, Jseahawks is three-knuckles deep into rivalry week. He's wearing his Robert Pack custom Ducks Football jersey. Makes me sick.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pehawk":1db55mrt said:
Oh jeezus, Jseahawks is three-knuckles deep into rivalry week. He's wearing his Robert Pack custom Ducks Football jersey. Makes me sick.

Any chance to poke fun at the huskies is a chance I have to take. If y'all win on Saturday I expect 9 years of ridicule to be thrown right back in my face.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1r3qhrzg said:
New uw helmets for this game. I like the look of them, I'm just wondering if they come in men's or just the woman's model shown here?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWJNWdMCIAM5dDl.jpg

P.s. I remember when uw fans used to make fun of us for having white helmets and black helmets and chrome helmets. And also for our gimmicky offense. My how times have changed.

I thought Breast Cancer month was just for the NFL.

Latest posts