Julio Jones - Gone for the Season

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
As if they weren't done for the year starting 1-4? :lol:

Bye, Atlanta. Better replay your win over the Seahawks in the divisional around last year about 70 times, it's the only football-related enjoyment you're getting over the next 11 months.

drdiags

Reaction score
He is getting a second opinion tomorrow first though. Most likely, he is done but these things tend to change after all the details are known. At best he will miss some time. Didn't notice him being hurt, must have been on that one-handed reception?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
At 1-4, if Julio is out.. lets say as long as Harvin (6-8 weeks), I just cant see the Falcons being in the playoff hunt without him. They basically have to run off 10 of 12 games now WITHOUT their best WR and Steven Jackson?

Not happening. Bet the Falcons shut him down for the year.

OP
OP
C

csjwilkinson

Reaction score
drdiags":3or5l92m said:
He is getting a second opinion tomorrow first though. Most likely, he is done but these things tend to change after all the details are known. At best he will miss some time. Didn't notice him being hurt, must have been on that one-handed reception?

Apparently, he did it before that play. I added some info about the second opinion that he's getting. Looks like it is the same doc as he saw when they picked up his foot injury at the combine.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Wasn't Roddy White banged up by the end of that game too? They're leaking players at the minute...

hawker84

Reaction score
Well that game just became substantially more winnable. not that he had much success against us last time. still need to worry about Ryan to Gonzales. Can we please trade for him before that game...?

drdiags

Reaction score
uncle fester":1xkcvr0y said:
Wasn't Roddy White banged up by the end of that game too? They're leaking players at the minute...

Hamstring is what I heard. He already had been hobbled all season with an ankle.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Frankly, now would be the time to get surgery for anything you need, if you're a Falcon. Your season is basically done, get 100% healthy for next year, lol.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Awful, that is really unfortunate. I wish him the best, really enjoyable player to watch.

C-Dub

Reaction score
@ATL is looking better and better.

Hope for a speedy recovery for the man. He's one of the most talented WRs in the NFL, and it's sad to see the greats go down.

Sturm

Reaction score
Glad I don't have him on my fantasy team. Those people are screwed.

OP
OP
C

csjwilkinson

Reaction score
The amount of fantasy football discussion regarding Julio on Twitter has been immense. Even some pundits are complaining about their line-ups.