Jets at Falcons

dukestar

Reaction score
Makes me happy seeing ATL go to 1-4 losing on a drive that went down the field against them for a FG.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Hmmm. I woulda' ran another play.

Never mind...I was behind a couple plays (paused).

Great win for the Jets. Screw Atlanta.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
IcedHawk":17cir1yt said:
Falcons in full dive now.

Yeah, they're screwed. With the Saints playing the way they are, the Falcons can kiss this season goodbye.

davidonmi

Reaction score
the right team won. Geno Smith is getting better every week.

And Make Smith is g_o_n_e gone gone gone

OP
OP
G

Gap Filler

Reaction score
That was a fun game.

Saints imo have officially made the playoffs and won the NFC South on October 7th. And no i don't think its premature to think that.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Gap Filler":1fguf69t said:
That was a fun game.

Saints imo have officially made the playoffs and won the NFC South on October 7th. And no i don't think its premature to think that.

Barring injury, you're absolutely correct. N.O's schedule isn't exactly murderous. No way does Atl make these games up.

We should give them Ware for 11 games of Gonzalez.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
I don't know why but I was rooting for the falcons. I have always kind of liked that team. I think Matt Ryan deserves a SB year, just not until after we have one or two.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Don't like Atl, not a particular fan of the Jets either, kind of funny to see the Falcons lose in such a way though.

hawker84

Reaction score
well we've seen that scenario a time or two. safe to say falcons won't be in the mix playing like this, they're going to have to win in shootouts.. good luck with that.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Saints look legit, elite NFC team, Falcons average, Panthers are really inconsistent with a lot of potential, Bucs are in free fall and about to replace the head coach and possibly the front office. At least the NFC south isn't as hot garbage as the NFC least.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Falcons have a good coach, but they need a better coach to take them to the next level. Same could be said for lots of teams, though ... To win a SB, lots of things need to go your way: The draft, the players, the coaches, the schedules, the injuries ... and of course the stars need to align right.