NFL will switch back to yellow flags

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":16v5a73j said:
So will we have brown flags for prostate cancer awareness month?

No, but for that month they will actually provide lube for the exams their officials provide every sunday.

mikeak

Reaction score
Maybe they could have drawings.

Ticket number 53423 come down to the mid-field for a twofer. 1) you get to walk on the field in halftime 2) prostate exam for all to see

Or TO can come back to Dallas and get examined on the logo he spiked the ball on....

The Outfield

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2viilw2z said:
I wish they would do away with all the pink crap. Lots of other cancers just as important as breast cancer that could benefit from the awareness. Breast cancer is over killed. We get it.

How about child cancer, prostrate cancer, etc? Or better yet stop using the NFL as an advertising machine for the Kommen machine.

Don't get me wrong... Breast cancer awareness is important too. Just would like to see others in the spotlight.

I agree. It should be changed to Cancer Awareness Month. A single cancer should not be the focus of everyone's attention when there are so many more types out there.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Axx":qk4s2hc0 said:
Nfl trying to win over female demographic with its pink crap
if theu really wanted to they should make the nfl a more drama filled league like pro wrestling
I hate pink!

sc85sis

Reaction score
The Outfield":1o2q4gwc said:
I agree. It should be changed to Cancer Awareness Month. A single cancer should not be the focus of everyone's attention when there are so many more types out there.
I agree with this. My grandparents died of cancer. I have lost neighbors and classmates to cancer. I've had friends battle it, including one who is terminal with pancreatic cancer and one just diagnosed with liver cancer.

Cancer Awareness Month would be very useful.