Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ THE NET LOUNGE ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: "Stop Bullying...."
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:20 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
I'm a bit done with the entire gimmick and ad campaign.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Stop Bullying...."
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:53 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
Posts: 9834
Can I kick Rog Goodell in the nuts if I see him walking down the street?
Would that make me a bully or a patriotic American?

_________________
42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS century, deal with it niner trolls

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Stop Bullying...."
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:45 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:08 pm
Posts: 1627
Bullying can be stopped if we unite and assign it a color for our athletes to wear. I think yellow would be a good color

_________________
|~=[==~||~==]=~|
||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Stop Bullying...."
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:58 am 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
ClumsyLurk wrote:
Bullying can be stopped if we unite and assign it a color for our athletes to wear. I think yellow would be a good color


Oh, I get it, "yellow". That's racist.

I love how we're raising a generation of children never faced with conflict or difficult individuals. Awesome. I'm sure that's how it is in real life.

I mean, if you're not good at your job, I'm sure your boss will smile, tilt their head and say "awe, that's okay, you did your best! Good job, pooky!". And, you NEVER deal with people trying to metaphorically slit your throat for a few extra bucks in business...never.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Stop Bullying...."
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:19 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:48 pm
Posts: 1829
Location: Oklahoma City
pehawk wrote:
ClumsyLurk wrote:
Bullying can be stopped if we unite and assign it a color for our athletes to wear. I think yellow would be a good color


Oh, I get it, "yellow". That's racist.

I love how we're raising a generation of children never faced with conflict or difficult individuals. Awesome. I'm sure that's how it is in real life.

I mean, if you're not good at your job, I'm sure your boss will smile, tilt their head and say "awe, that's okay, you did your best! Good job, pooky!". And, you NEVER deal with people trying to metaphorically slit your throat for a few extra bucks in business...never.


You've never worked for the government have you?

_________________
Tokadub wrote:
I'm telling you guys Bennett is super overrated he's gonna be a piece of dino poo next season and I'm gonna LOL.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Stop Bullying...."
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:40 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:08 pm
Posts: 1627
No yellow for all the times I peed my pants after being stuffed in my locker.

_________________
|~=[==~||~==]=~|
||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Stop Bullying...."
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:41 am 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
ClumsyLurk wrote:
No yellow for all the times I peed my pants after being stuffed in my locker.


Haha! Clumsy tears up over the anti-bullying ads.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Stop Bullying...."
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:44 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:08 pm
Posts: 1627
Lol, I want to be in a Sarah Mclaughlin ad against bullying. For just 2.50 a day, you can keep his bullies away

_________________
|~=[==~||~==]=~|
||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Stop Bullying...."
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:45 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:08 pm
Posts: 1627
pehawk wrote:
ClumsyLurk wrote:
No yellow for all the times I peed my pants after being stuffed in my locker.


Haha! Clumsy tears up over the anti-bullying ads.
if only I had Bob Knight for physical education in middle school.

_________________
|~=[==~||~==]=~|
||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Stop Bullying...."
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:47 am 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
I thought Sarah McLaughlin sponsored puppies with pink-eye and stuff?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Stop Bullying...."
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:38 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:08 pm
Posts: 1627
Why not bullied kids though? Why doesn't Sarah Mclaughlin care about actual people? I'm going to be sick

_________________
|~=[==~||~==]=~|
||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Stop Bullying...."
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:50 am 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:38 am
Posts: 1635
Location: San Antonio, TX
Cruising the high school hallways listening to Sarah McLaughlin is a surefire way to avoid bullying.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Stop Bullying...."
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:54 am 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
TravTex wrote:
Cruising the high school hallways listening to Sarah McLaughlin is a surefire way to avoid bullying.


I circle high schools in my 1979 panel van (seats removed and blankets spread out), listening to MOP and offering Playstation 4's and wine coolers.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Stop Bullying...."
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:21 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:08 pm
Posts: 1627
pehawk wrote:
TravTex wrote:
Cruising the high school hallways listening to Sarah McLaughlin is a surefire way to avoid bullying.


I circle high schools in my 1979 panel van (seats removed and blankets spread out), listening to MOP and offering Playstation 4's and wine coolers.
Japanese fetish? I do the same thing except with Xbone and listening to the Gary glitter

_________________
|~=[==~||~==]=~|
||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Stop Bullying...."
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:23 am 
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:12 am
Posts: 2465
Location: Skagit, WA
pehawk wrote:
TravTex wrote:
Cruising the high school hallways listening to Sarah McLaughlin is a surefire way to avoid bullying.


I circle high schools in my 1979 panel van (seats removed and blankets spread out), listening to MOP and offering Playstation 4's and wine coolers.



Get a puppy and some balloon animals - works every time. Oh yeah, and free candy.

Nevermind. You said High School, too advanced for some.

_________________
______________________


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ THE NET LOUNGE ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hawkfan509, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 5 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.