Freeman signs with Vikings

drdiags

Reaction score
I wonder why he chose the Vikings? Does this mean Ponder is on his way out as the starter or is Freeman going to take the backup role from Cassell? Figured it made more sense to sign with the Raiders but maybe he is thinking he has a chance to start with a pretty good squad in the Vikings once Ponder is replaced by him.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
He could make the Vikings playoff contenders every year. You know, without AP having to have an all-time great year in the history of the NFL.

pehawk

Reaction score
He makes the Vikings LEGIT, LEGIT, LEGIT.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I like this move for him. AP, Simpson, Jennings, Rudolph...that's if he starts at all

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pehawk":1uak7pdd said:
He makes the Vikings LEGIT, LEGIT, LEGIT.

I think he struggles to learn the playbook for the most part, but he should kill it on play action with AP freaking out the D.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Ponder needs to start looking for work. Way to throw him under the bus. He has been keeping that team down honestly.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
joeseahawks":2x3yvvsz said:
Ponder needs to start looking for work. Way to throw him under the bus. He has been keeping that team down honestly.

SO true :(

If the vikings had just average QB play they would be 3-1 this year and possibly leading the division. Ponder (and 2 defensive collapses) cost them both the Bears and Browns games

pehawk

Reaction score
The Vikings had no business being in that Bears game.

They're kind of scary now. Frazier's VERY underrated as a coach. He did his "yes sir" time with Ponder, which held him back. Now? That's kind of a scary team.