Houston vs San Francisco

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Either a niner knocked it out of the ref's hand or the ref just thru it backwards.

hawker84

Reaction score
jeez, texans can't even get the ball spotted for a spike , lol.... not looking good for the texans..

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Houston is clamping down... 49ers second half woes?

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
wow, awesome run back there....what dance is that? the Jig?

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I do not normally buy into the whole conspiracy thing, but after today... The NFL seems to be fixed and in bed with Las Vegas.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Holy cow Houston does not even look like an NFL team. This is a much different Houston team.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":1kq76cab said:
Maybe stuff just doesn't register in my brain. But we struggled with the Texans last week but ripped apart the 49ers. Right now the 49ers are steamrolling the Texans. I'll never understand football

Well for one we played the Niners at the CLINK and the Niners got the Texans at Home where we had to travel for the second straight time for a 10am start

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":y7yvbwcx said:
BleedGreenNblue":y7yvbwcx said:
Maybe stuff just doesn't register in my brain. But we struggled with the Texans last week but ripped apart the 49ers. Right now the 49ers are steamrolling the Texans. I'll never understand football

Well for one we played the Niners at the CLINK and the Niners got the Texans at Home where we had to travel for the second straight time for a 10am start

Ya that's it. Please!

hawker84

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":361jr0tx said:
WilsonMVP":361jr0tx said:
BleedGreenNblue":361jr0tx said:

Ya that's it. Please!

What a shocker, whiners coming over to gloat .. Good game, now either talk football or beat it....

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
hawker84":13q76skb said:
lvnginhwktwn":13q76skb said:
WilsonMVP":13q76skb said:
BleedGreenNblue":13q76skb said:

Ya that's it. Please!

What a shocker, whiners coming over to gloat .. Good game, now either talk football or beat it....

Not gloating, just thought statement was ridiculous. Stop using 10am as excuse for anything. Different teams are going to match up differently whether at home or on the road, PST or EST.

Why is it you beat us at home 29-3 and it's "huge win", "ass whippen". etc., etc., etc. Houston scored 20 on you and almost handed your first loss, granted it was on the road, but really? It was because it was 10am. We beat the same team 34-3 and it's because we were at home and you were on road with 10am start, get real and try giving credit where credit is due. Like I said some teams just match up better.

We both lost to the colts, is it because we suck? No we just didn't get the job done against a good team, not the refs, not the start time, just didn't play well enought to win.

Like I said didn't come here to gloat. I am suprised by all the negativity coming out of the Hawk fans about your loss. I guess you know who your real fans are now. It was one loss, some of you act like you just lost the SB.

hawker84

Reaction score
It's alwasy tougher to play on the road in a hostile environment, to say otherwise is silly... they don't call it homefield advantage for nothing.

I personally don't believe in the 10am start curse, but playing on the road is much tougher than playing at home...Any player/coach will tell you that.

Colts are a great team, i'm now a believer in Luck, but to say there were no questionable calls is false to say the least.
i'm not contributing them soley as the reason why we lost, but they certainly were a part of the reason. You can't play bad defense with poor officiating and expect to win very often, especially on the road against a playoff caliber team.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
hawker84":2hn7s1lo said:
It's alwasy tougher to play on the road in a hostile environment, to say otherwise is silly... they don't call it homefield advantage for nothing.

I personally don't believe in the 10am start curse, but playing on the road is much tougher than playing at home...Any player/coach will tell you that.

Colts are a great team, i'm now a believer in Luck, but to say there were no questionable calls is false to say the least.
i'm not contributing them soley as the reason why we lost, but they certainly were a part of the reason. You can't play bad defense with poor officiating and expect to win very often, especially on the road against a playoff caliber team.

There were bad or no calls on both sides. The trend I see recently is the ref's concentrating on these new rules so much they forget about the old and still valid rules. Lineman getting away with holding all over the place on both sides.