Stanford vs Washington

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Spounge84":2e0akjid said:
JSeahawks":2e0akjid said:
Ball hit the grass. Sorry.

Doesn't matter as long as Smith had control of it, which to me it appeared he did.

Yes it does, because it hit the grass before it hit his arms. It was lying on the ground between his arms then he scooped it up.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
God I hate these refs, and I hate our special teams. Good night sirs.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Not enough to overturn if those are the only angles. Not indisputable.

Msfann

Reaction score
screw that bullshit, there wasn't enough evidence to overturn that

minormillikin

Reaction score
Makeup call for "confirmed" catch where half of the receiver's body was dragging out of bounds before a single thread touched in bounds.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Didn't see it definitively hit the ground, they must have had a different camera angle, feel like the Huskies kind of got hosed there.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Yeah, that's crazy to reverse the call w/ those angles. No idea how they had the balls to do that. ASJ kinda hosed us on that drive...

OP
OP
CallMeADawg

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
They should have left it how they called it. There was not enough evidence to support that it hit the ground. Oh well, great game by the Dawgs. Oregon next.

cesame

Reaction score
The allegedly great TE ASJ should have caught the easy pass instead of relying on the 4th down play. Hit the ground anyways.

4-1

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Robbed.

Why do Pac 12 refs suck so freaking bad? year after year it's a joke.

Here's a hint for the Pac 12 refs: if a player is REALLY injured and not just faking it because they can't keep up with the offense, they dont roll around on the ground like a child in a sand box, repeatedly putting their weight on a possible injury. They lay prone not moving because movign makes it hurt. and if they are in such pain that they are writhing around on the ground,t hey aren't going to be ready to go in after one play off.

get it together.

but most importantly, this:

This isn't a conversation if ASJ makes that catch.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Special teams is directly responsible for 7 (I count 14) points today. Shouldn't have been down to begin with.

And the refs. OHHH goodness the refs. I believe it was in the 2nd quarter we had that filthy block on special teams called a personal foul. That was atrocious. As was their presence the entire first half the of the game.

Msfann

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3sh1sl81 said:
This team's going to be pissed off for next week's game against Oregon.

They will be really screwed if they have to play vs Oregon and the bs ref's again.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Definitely thought there wasn't enough evidence to overturn that. We shouldn't have even needed a 4th down conversion though because ASJ should've caught that pass. :229031_banghead: