Madden Roster update #7.....

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Every time I go on to ea sports madden forums the one name that is always Mebane's yet Donny "Mooron" continues to ignore our request even when when we have provided great evidence as to why he needs to be bumped up.......unbelievable!

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Kerney was the only one to go down (91 to 89)....Hass, Burly, Reed, Lo-Jack all got raised....I think there is one more that got raised, but I can't remember.

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Ok cool, thanks for the info Blitzer.(Hopefully for the one person you are forgetting its Housh because he had a great game last week, and I agree Mebane NEEDS his madden rating raised.)

Edit: Also, I was curious is the only way to update your madden roster by going to play now and when you go to the team select screen it gives you the roster update option or is there another way? The way I have been doing it is joining someone elses game then when the roster update is finished I just leave and I feel like an A-hole afterwards since I just leave after the update.

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
To update your roster, go into online mode and then just go to where is says depth chart......when you click on it, it will tell you that your roster is not up to date and will ask if you want to download the latest version. That is how I update my roster.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Blitzer88":ay57xelk said:
To update your roster, go into online mode and then just go to where is says depth chart......when you click on it, it will tell you that your roster is not up to date and will ask if you want to download the latest version. That is how I update my roster.

Hold a sec...back up...is this for the PS3 or XBOX? Finally got a modem and am finally online for PS3. Can I do this roster update for PS3?

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Greenhell":1gv1z0yn said:
Blitzer88":1gv1z0yn said:

Hold a sec...back up...is this for the PS3 or XBOX? Finally got a modem and am finally online for PS3. Can I do this roster update for PS3?

Both, just make sure you are connected to the playstation online network.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Blitzer88":3fh1eaen said:
Greenhell":3fh1eaen said:
Blitzer88":3fh1eaen said:

Both, just make sure you are connected to the playstation online network.

Cool. Will it mess up the modified roster I did?

TestMo1337

Reaction score
You'll have two rosters, one for online player and your modified one. Make sure you label accordingly.

Greenhell

Reaction score
sammyc521":3ad5r5pi said:
You'll have two rosters, one for online player and your modified one. Make sure you label accordingly.

Good deal. Thx!

Latest posts