Cowboys/Chargers violence after the game

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Feel bad for the small guy that gets hit with the second bottle.

[youtube]SwHsm4-yDW8[/youtube]

JSeahawks

Reaction score
People are idiots. (and why does most of this stuff seem to happen in California?)

I'd imagine some people will be getting arrested due to this video.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I'm mostly annoyed by the idiot with the stupid hat being all dramatic about a little cut on his arm.

And the big cholo that struck the dude with the bottle is a punk. Sucker punching fools.

12evanf

Reaction score
Anybody that smashes a beer bottle on a stranger's head deserves prison time. That is not acceptable.

Sturm

Reaction score
12evanf":2jlnjbuy said:
Anybody that smashes a beer bottle on a stranger's head deserves prison time. That is not acceptable.

No kidding. To cheap shot someone like that when you're not even involved is the most cowardly thing you can do. I effin' hate those people.

mikeak

Reaction score
^ Why I am not surprised that this is the guy that talks to the media?

"Todd Bowen, an eyewitness who suffered a cut from the flying glass, described the scene to NBC San Diego. “The glass actually stuck in my arm about 2 inch, 3 inch long and of course I’m looking at my arm and I pull it out and it doesn’t stop bleeding,” Bowen said. The cut was reportedly so deep that a paramedic asked Bowen if he had been shot."

-The Glove-

Reaction score
mikeak":27vp8aka said:

"Todd Bowen, an eyewitness who suffered a cut from the flying glass, described the scene to NBC San Diego. “The glass actually stuck in my arm about 2 inch, 3 inch long and of course I’m looking at my arm and I pull it out and it doesn’t stop bleeding,” Bowen said. The cut was reportedly so deep that a paramedic asked Bowen if he had been shot."

Hahahahahahhahaha...that guy is a clown.

OP
OP
ClumsyLurk

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
mikeak":114x8zt1 said:

LOL!
Man, that guys is probably telling war stories at the watercooler today. Bottles... WHIZZING by my head! I'm on the ground with a flashlight and a .45 like a tunnel rat in Vietnam.

HawkWow

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":z2beiz8x said:
mikeak":z2beiz8x said:

LOL!
Man, that guys is probably telling war stories at the watercooler today. Bottles... WHIZZING by my head! I'm on the ground with a flashlight and a .45 like a tunnel rat in Vietnam.

Replace the word watercooler with the word soupline and your take on the matter becomes much more plausible. ; )

Latest posts