Remember Spokane area get together 10/28 @ Swinging Doors

The Radish

Reaction score
Lets all we .net members of this area get together for the monday night game against the Rams at the SWINGING DOORS in Spokane.

We Spokane area fans have been kind of dragging our feet about a get together for to many years. Lets get out from behind our keyboards and meet face to face for a while.

I have reserved the north room at the Swinging Doors,(the place where they have the big screen for Gonzaga games)

Here is your chance to meet the Hawkstorian, who has a great history back ground of the Seahawks. I already have about 15 people commited to coming, lets push that out to 25 or 30. There are lots of you I've talked with via computer screens over the years. Now we can meet straight up, have a drink or 3 and see a great game.

Hawkstorian, Joz56, morgolon1, yours truly will be there. And Russ Deniston (about Spokane's most famous fan with be there with friends and family)

Not just .net fans but football fans/friends are all welcome.

(psst. We've been promised an appearance by Mr. Seahawks.net himself) Here's your chance to see him face to face. That alone is worth the trip.

Let me know via this string or contact me via PM or email

:th2thumbs:

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
Bumped this up so hopefully everyone will mark the date.

Dohboy, we're expecting to meet you face to face.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Man...would have to try and find a babysitter. I'll see what I can do--would love to see Les and John again (and meet the rest of the locals).

C-Dub

Reaction score
Wow all the way up north. That's like 15 minutes of traffic away from the Hill.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
C-Dub":1ary8odi said:
Dodge main roads it will help you get across town in time. We always do.

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
C-Dub":ya6r4m1m said:

if you're talking about Zagnut he's in Anchorage.

If you, you have no excuse.

:D

DohBoy

Reaction score
The Radish":2e6dpcup said:
Bumped this up so hopefully everyone will mark the date.

Dohboy, we're expecting to meet you face to face.

I'd love to be there, but who's going to drive me home?

BTW: There are no sports bars up here in the Mead-area. For "camaraderie," I broke down and went to the "lounge" at Applebee's. Ended up drinking a couple of their large beers and then walking around Petsmart.

Here's to hoping I get a projector and kegerator for my anniversary. If I want to go to a bar, it looks like I'll have to build one.

C-Dub":2e6dpcup said:

Would you rather watch it at Twigs, where you can have a refreshing appletini and watch women wrestle w/their Spanx body armor?

Come on!

Get on Wall, Monroe or Maple/Ash and come to the gritty side of town! It's not like you're going to Hillyard to watch roller derby. Yeah, there can be some fisticuffs up here...but then somebody starts playing "Beat It" and we all dance.

You'll be fine, you'll enjoy the Swinging Doors. And if not, there's a Hancock Fabrics around the corner.

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
Dohboy the Kixkahns have graciously volunteered to be our designated drivers as neither of them drink alcohol.

Good news for all.

debbarker12

Reaction score
This sounds awesome! I'm a "maybe +1". I don't drink so if I'm there I can drive a couple of people home. 3 if one of you fits in a car seat. ;)

C-Dub

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA! Funny stuff.

I'll be there...might bring a few people.

Go Hawks!

C-Dub

Reaction score
And Twigs is a classy place. For classy individuals like myself.

But seriously, I don't really have a bar right now since I moved. It was J&Ds and Post Street for happy hour burgers and apps.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
If you think you are going to need a ride directions before you are hammered would be a good idea. Yes we know Spokane well, but still would be helpful to have a quick way to get anyone home. AND DON'T PUKE IN OUR RIGS!!! Thank you.