Everett Boeing plant getting into the 12th Man spirit...

BlueThunder

Reaction score
There was a company Email sent out to all employees at the Everett Boeing plant this morning encouraging all employees to wear their Seahawks gear this Thursday, 9-12. And at 12:12 pm, all employees, with permission from their managers, will meet at the Tulley's Coffee in the center of the massive main factory building, and there will be a raising of the 12th man flag! Is that cool or what! I am so going with my old #94 Chad Brown away jersey to join in! My best friend at work is a huge 9ers fan (though he's also a conflicted Seahawks fan). I told him it would be funny as hell if he went riding through the festivities on one of the industrial tricycles in full 9ers gear waving a big 'ol 9ers flag. He thought it would be funny too, but then decided it may not be the safest endeavor... :lol: Anyways, thought I'd pass that along. I'll try to remember to take some pics and post 'em here.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Rocket":10dxb8pa said:
We should all buy an airliner to thank Boeing...

Surely, you could find that in your couch, huh Rocket? :D

There's like 10,000 people that work on the entire Everett Boeing facility grounds, including all the out buildings and main office buildings. This could really get crazy! And the ceiling in the building is as high as the head of the Statue of Liberty. I hope they take it to the rafters... Though that would probably interfere with the overhead cranes.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
We have a few Hawks banners and a 12th man flag out in our shipping dept, been there for years!

A

Anonymous

After they do proper justice to the 12th Man flag, let's get them folks back working on the wiring in those new planes!

Chop, chop! No more recalls! :stirthepot:

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2j1i338p said:
We have a few Hawks banners and a 12th man flag out in our shipping dept, been there for years!

Yeah, when you walk through the plant, not just this year but every year I've been here, there are Seahawks and 12th man banners, posters and flags, some flags that have a big 'ol industrial fan blowing on 'em giving the full display. Pretty awesome. And we've been doing "Blue Fridays" since I can remember. Lot's of Seahawks fans in blue collar country up here!

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Another duplicate post! What the hell is up with that? I don't think it's on my end as I've seen it with other posters as well. Mods? Wtf? And it's not the usual back to back stuff sometimes. Sometimes the duplicate post will show up lower in the thread. Weird.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
Renton is lame. Unless i missed the memo, i don't think they're doing that there.

OrFan

Reaction score
Maybe your hands are starting to shake and you are hitting submit multiple times? Getting old is a bitch! Just kidding.

I too have noticed multiple posts, not in succession, by multiple posters.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
OH YEAH SUCKAS THE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HEARD, BOEING RENTON RAISING THE FLAG AT 12:12PM BOOYA TAKE THAT EVERETT!!!!!111!!111!1!!!!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
CrimsonWazzu":1qp93lus said:
OH YEAH SUCKAS THE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HEARD, BOEING RENTON RAISING THE FLAG AT 12:12PM BOOYA TAKE THAT EVERETT!!!!!111!!111!1!!!!

Nice.. in the 4-81/82? I don't work in the factory anymore, but that is the place to do it. We used to have a massive Seahawks banner in the 10-50, but it came down in the 2001 earthquake. Then the entire building did not long after that.

Latest posts